Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem while ADD Favorite - Minitokyo

Problem while ADD Favorite

page 1 of 1 5 total items

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

Since two weeks ago or so, i am having troubles when i wanna add a favorite, i don

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

When you add a favourite it should be taking you to your favourites page while also adding that item to the collection. Sometime there may be a delay before an item displays on your favourites page, the easy way to be sure is to go back to the gallery item and it should now have an option to 'Remove from favourites', rather than add to.

If your problem is something other than the simple time delay in display, post here again and we'll take another shot at it X-P

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

XD yeah i knew how it worked so that is why i am asking for help because from 10 or 15 times i try to fav, it will work only once! With only one pic! i also thought it was because of the time, but everytime i checked it was not add to my favs! o.

Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm..i heard of people with this problem, i think it might be a bug~

Signature Image

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

hey everyone still having the problem! omg! it has being more than half years that i can't fav! noooooooooo

merged: 01-22-2008 ~ 02:16pm
hey its me again... i have already tried deleting cookies and all but no luck maybe it is a bug or am ithe only one with this problem? o.o?

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.