Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Extension of Contest's Deadline - Minitokyo

Extension of Contest's Deadline

Group announcement by Songstress-Reverie

page 1 of 1 6 total items

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Hello fellow fans of Lacus and Meer,

as all of you already knew, we are currently having a contest, which is the Signature and Avatar contest. At the moment, we have only received few entries from 3 participants; a total of ten submissions - 5 avatars and also 5 signatures. But those are not enough.

So, straight to the point, the deadline is extended to the end of May 2007 (May 31st). Because of lack of entries and participants, we're forcing you to join this contest no matter what. :D

Please check the rules first [here], and any enquiries should be asked to either me or Xianghua.

Note: We will shorten the deadline to mid of May(or something..) if we got enough number of entries.

Have fun and SUBMIT MORE!1123

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Oh good, I wanted to enter but I haven't had enough time recently so hopefully now I can try and make some stuff.
And can we have more than one submission?

Signature

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Don't worry I'll submit maybe more. We'll see! >:D

but i dont know how do these kind of things
with the singnatures and avatar!
i wish i could!
what to do what to do!?
WAAAAAHHHHH!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by ASH-Hikari
And can we have more than one submission?

Yes, more is better. =3

merged: 05-03-2007 ~ 11:03am
@inusessgirl: Have Photoshop or other graphic-editing program first. Do you have one?

i dont think so,
im not sure....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.