Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My works were deleted - Minitokyo

My works were deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]ello
I becam 3 messages,
Her Cat was deletad, Do you want to know a secret ans one scan I found it was interesting. I'm not mad that this scan was deleted but why my "Her Cat" and this wallie?

I know it wasn't BEST wallie from Minitokyo but I saw here more "crap" and "first time" work that were not so pretty. I don't see that those works are deleted too.

Quote by Additional information provided by the moderator:
Poor quality. It isn\'t technically a vector, as it was not retraced with the pen tool and the sorts. Please look at vector tutorials on the Internet and get help before resubmitting any vectors.

Why was HerCat deleted? I've done it all piece by piece with trace and pen tool. I've made all details and I don't think it is bad, If you MUST remove it from Vector art works, please why don't you took it into doujinshi/artwork etc? It was made by me on the example from very bad quality scan. I don't agree with this deletion. I don't think it was looking bad, or worse than works that are submited here and aren't deleted. Minitokyo isn't at the time place, where we can learn something, I can't have my place to put something what I did at the begining anymore, even when it isn't worse thing it is here. it is very sad that I spended many hours at doing those works and they were many people that added them to theyr favs beacuse now some moderators think it was poor.
Her Cat isn't poor. This deletion isn't fair. It could be only "moved" to another sector or something.

Signature

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

erm, mind to give link please?

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/7034/minitokyovectorartmahouuz5.jpg

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

It couldn't be moved to doujinshi because technically you didn't draw it, and the vector isn't proper because you obviously didn't use the pen tool to create it. Furthermore, it looks like you extracted the lines and then put color underneath them. There are plenty of vectoring tutorials on the Internet that you could use to improve this piece, just search in Google or something.

It will NOT be restored unless another moderator feels that this deletion was unfair.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.