Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you rent or buy anime? - Minitokyo

do you rent or buy anime?

anime do you rent or buy

rent
4 votes
buy
19 votes
youtube
1 votes
other
17 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

for meh i watch it on youtube althought you have to wait for the person to uplode it >.<

but its still free right?

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

I only buy one kind comic :Conan...

If you don't want to do an collection ,of course free right...

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

I only buy them, not rent. I also watch fansubs, but not on videoplatforms as youtube, as the quality is always lower then episodes i get per torrent. Some subbers also don't like to see their work on such platforms...

Signatures suck

Don't really have anywhere to rent so I either buy or download

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

First of all I download fansubs. If I like it I buy original even if I have to buy it from Japan :) (which cost a lot :P) and I'm from Poland mind you :)

I support makers. As for YouTube I think the compression is awful, some eps look jagged... Nah.

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Rent or buy, yeah?

I watch tons of em on TV, does that count?

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I buy anime. Currently at 600+ DVDs or so.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

rent? youtube? I only download or buy.. o_o;

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

I never buy nothing, all under Internet.

I buy anime DVDs. Reason why is I've watch anime on youtube before and the subtitles sometimes aren't correct or doesn't make sense. I usually buy anime DVDs at Best Buy and/or on the internet.

I don't watch anime at youtube...I rather go download or waste some money to buy DVD...xD...I don't rent any anime either becoz there is no place nearby for me to rent..haha

I Buy Anime DVD's & Copy It on my Blank DVD, I Waitin' 4 Lingerie Soldier Papillon Rose on Utube, is never released on DVD.

I rather buy my anime. Better than renting. Simply, I don't have to return the DVD or video tape back to the rental store. Plus, I enjoy having my own librairy. ;)

I buy and download anime, because you cant get everything in the us.

Game programmer and Anime freak

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

rent through netflix... i tried rentanime and I live too far away so it doesn't come to me very quickly :(

otherwise i'd use rentanime

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

Both. I rent and buy anime. I have a total of about 30 original anime sets and i rent those that i couldn't buy or couldn't find. Hehehe. I rent quite a lot of anime. Even the guy who owns the shop recognizes me now. Hahaha.

I like to buy them and watch them on youtube.

I watch on Veoh.com good website for free anime.. im watching it now XD

I want to buy but i can't .. so i just download >_<"

if i have enough money i'll definitely buy the DVDs... *sigh* anyway, i just download my animes...

Like.........i buy it........it pretty cheap here.......and i totally affordable for it........

I rather buy or download anime so then i can keep it.

I mostly purchase all my anime.

well..i always have a kind of thinking that if i like it,then try to have it if u can..
i collect many DVD's of anime..so,when i have a free time,such a holiday etc,i can watch it again..
i can't always remember every anime that i already watch can't i?
it's doesn't mean that the DVD will broke up if i watch again,isn't it?
ohohohoho~

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.