Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your Dream Shop? - Minitokyo

What is your Dream Shop?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

What is your dream shop ?
I do believe you have a dream shop in your mind, selling things you love.
My dream shop sure to be a chocolate shop!
It will sell different kinds of chocolate like heart-shaped chocolate, chocolate cookies, white chocolate, chocolate drink, etc. If my dream becomes true, you must visit my shop !

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

:3 Hmmm, dream shop, yeah?

Mine is a bookstore! With a side of video games thrown in! And it has a line-up of all
my favorite anime!

Yup, that's my dream shop! =/

All the video games are cool looking anime RPG's!
And I'll have so much fun playing them, yeah!

I pretty much have these things in a way in reality, but that's all
my mind can think of...

Besides an Art Shop! Yeah! With comic paper and tools! And a scanner, yeah! +_+

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Well...I never thought of having a shop at all and my lifestyle doesn't allow my to fancy such things. It's very nice though, to expand you imagination and think of most unlikely things. For me I would have a flower shop, bookstore or an Art Gallery. I love all three of them, specially the first. :D

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Guns and Ammo... just in case. *ehem* :)

merged: 07-02-2007 ~ 03:59am
Or a bank, then I wouldn't need the guns and ammo... I could just dip into the vault. XD XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

00nour00

battousai

my dream shop is anime and manga shop

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

My dream shop was a small comfy bookstore but know I think I might add in a flower shop.

Gotta be a second-hand bookstore. One of those slightly creepy and mysterious ones, all wood and staircases and dark coners where you can find really rare books on all sorts of odd subjects... ;)

An old bookstore full of books In every wall and lot of confy chairs to sit, small like the bookstore of the "neverending story". I love those places

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

My dreamshop is a chefs Paradise with both foods and cooking equipment from all different places and times. In addition I would love a collectables shop that deals in dragons of all types.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I've thought about it and my dream shop would sell fan merchandise from movies and TV shows. That would be fun.

my dream shop is Norma Comics in Barcelona.
It's a very big shop where they have comics, merchandise... Lots and lots of things that I love.

I have always wanted to own a coffee shop, especially after working in so many independently owned ones, and devote all of the wall space to local artists of every medium.

LONG CONVERSATIONS
BESIDE BLOOMING LILIES
JOYS OF LIFE ON THE ROAD
-basho-

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

My own dream shop is selling different kinds of food.

Signature Image

my dream shop is a cellphone shop!

Um, combine a Starbucks, a smoothie bar, an Urban Outfitters, and a Suncoast video.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

My Dream Shop(s). Since I have lots...

1. Candy Shop - sweets, chocolates. I'm still a kid at heart XD
2. Clothing Shop - shirts, dresses, jeans, shoes, bags, all of it!
3. Gadgets Shop - all the latest and trendiest gadgets!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

A costume shop.I love cosplay!

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

*Komaka:u want to open a costume shop?Wow!

A cafe would be nice with a European theme.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Broken Dream Cafe?
Basketball shop?
Computer Shop?

My dream shop shud be a combine of cafe and own design boutique! My customer can relax, chat and enjoy the food, at the same time do some shopping... But i think for a shop to succeed, you need a good name that can give people a deep impression, good service, enough finances and passion. So when i am prepare to give all this then i will open a shop!

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Quote by ToshieMy dream shop shud be a combine of cafe and own design boutique!

Man, that's kinda what like I'd like to do: start up my own design studio with a reception area that doubles as a shop selling the products the studio's designed.

Ok, dream shop? Apparently there's a place in Melbourne where you can buy, Coffee, clothing and Lotus cars. That would be my dream shop.

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

I love cafes but theyre a ton of them already so....
i want a a balloon shop! I've never seen one!

They'll have all different sizes and designs. People would flock to it! maybe, i dunno, i would...They would! there's a birthday like every week^-^

A comic book/manga shop. There's something about such places that makes me want to stay in them for hours. Besides, people always mess up the bookshelves; I like fixing them.

a small flower/plant shop. (I don't like the big ones)

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

my dream shop will be anime,manga and games shop!it is great can stay with them!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.