Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where does the world come from? - Minitokyo

Where does the world come from?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

I also think of this alot, specially the word beginning, its really a mistery that something was created out of nothing because there has to be something first.
I think that this is only confusing because the word "Beginning" was created, but then again its common sense that there has to be something first. XD headaches...

I believe the big bang leaves a lot of questions and taking into consideration what we have declared as laws such as the law of conservation of matter. This only means that if we consider the law, the Universe is in a constant cycle going through eternity. Judging by how it looks, it either is continuously expanding or contains limitless space. This is quite possible as heavenly bodies will continue to appear and disappear.

We believe that everything that has a beginning has an end right? Then what of time? If we can consider time as non ending then why not the universe? There is a possibility.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

the big bang? it probably happened when god farted and had a lighter in front of his ass. hahaha.

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

it's from 2 little object that crased to each other... then the crash, created a field of energy that spins at tremendous speed... that makes our world go round... the object keep spinning, dragging all the stones, dust, and space particles into it's core... because the friction, the newly born world became hotter.. hotter.. and burning! It keeps spinning, until the particles is melded into 1 big ball ^^... Then the spin finally became slower, and slower until the world is became like the world we ever knew..

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

God makes all of them, n that's why nonbelievers couldnt answer this question

Signature

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i've noticed that if science doesn't have an answer, it's the work of god. or in priincess's case, everything's the work of god. i suppose lucifer rebelling against god is also the work of god. hahaha

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: if science doesn't have an answer, it's the work of god.

u know what, science is a part of God's lesson.

Quote: i suppose lucifer rebelling against god is also the work of god.

it's the work of himself, of course, he let lucifer persuaded him,how foolish he is, of course u too.. n me too sumtimes.. X(

Signature

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

how is science a part of god's lesson?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Bcoz God makes evrything, of course science is part of Him (althought the prophets didnt mention anything in the Bible, bcoz the Bible is for faith, knidness, loving, etc) beside, we r the figure of God, it means how we think is similar with Him, but not the same bcoz He's the highest of all, n has the powers to create what we cant.
Science itself never proves anything ( says Bob B. from ChemMatters Magazine and a scientist Robert K.D Peterson, science is juzt ideas that can used in our lifes, whether it works or not. but the Bible is part from history n it's all about our feelings n faith n believe( those help us in every works, hard or not) so if anyone ask, what's the most important, religion or science? u must know how to answer

Signature

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i wouldn't say that much... i mean science did help cure and prevent a lot of diseases back in the old days... if it wasn't for medicinal practices, your ancestors might have never gotten the immune systems to fight off diseases and since heredity sort of factors in, you would've died at an early age. also, you yourself said that you were an unbeliever at first right? so what if you died before you hit your conversion point? i'm sure you'd regret dying like that if you think about it like that now.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: so what if you died before you hit your conversion point?

n that's what i always afraid of, for many people havent known God yet.

Signature

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

It comes from the Goddess Haruhi Suzumiya, of course.

Questions like these are always difficult to discuss because there are people with several different views, and will remain steadfast to their beliefs. I do find it pretty frustrating when people jump to the conclusion "God made it." So you know for sure, 100%, that a divine being exists and created this universe? There is no way to be sure of that, therefore I can't see how people can rely so heavily on religion over science. And I am not saying there is a scientific explanation for the spark of the creation of the universe. I am not a religious person, nor do I believe in god/gods. I also do not deny that there could be god/gods though. I don't even know why I am posting something in a religious thread because anything to do with religion there are people that bring God into the picture. Anyways, getting to the question, I don't see how people can so quickly jump to the conclusion that "God made the universe." Until there is feasible proof of divine presence, I think as humans, should do as much research as possible to find answers to many unanswered questions. Because if there is such a thing as "heaven and hell," we will find the answers to everything when we die. Or we will just rot in the ground and be forgotten by everyone and never find out anything. Either way, I don't really care. Life is a mystery, enjoy it while you can.

that is something which is too deep for me to understand @@

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by TreeFarieAaliyahEvery time I think of this question, I get annoyed. Where does the world come from? Where do the trees and mountains and people and animals and plants and etc all come from? I don't know. All I know is that nothing can come from nothing...right...?

The article that leads to a God theory never existed and you ask who created God or where the being comes from. The ultimate answer is that we created God with our imagination based on what we have been lead to think through examples. There is so much more going on that do not get tied in nuts thinking who created everything because that is impossible. We as a being are partly responsible, as well as other beings across the universe.

To have a better understanding start of with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ubrA3X7rM

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: The article that leads to a God furry never existed and you ask who created God or where the being comes from. The ultimate answer is that we created God with our imagination based on what we have been lead to think through examples. There is so much more going on that do not get tied in nuts thinking who created everything because that is impossible. We as a being are partly responsible, as well as other beings across the universe.

for pyhsically proofs r 'disappear', those people at that time kept it safe so that none of us didnt destroy them. we've many witnesses that can proof God's exist; He shows us miracles. He answers all my prays. He gives some people the power of healing. He showed Himself in my mom's dreams. He give clues everyday in my dreams. He helps one of my teacher that were ignored by his families because he trusts God. my teacher can heal one of his friend just by praying. yes, all of them because of God.

Revelation 2:25Only hold on to what you have until I come. 26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations
Revelation 2:10Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Signature

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by priincess

Quote: The article that leads to a God furry never existed and you ask who created God or where the being comes from. The ultimate answer is that we created God with our imagination based on what we have been lead to think through examples. There is so much more going on that do not get tied in nuts thinking who created everything because that is impossible. We as a being are partly responsible, as well as other beings across the universe.

for pyhsically proofs r 'disappear', those people at that time kept it safe so that none of us didnt destroy them. we've many witnesses that can proof God's exist; He shows us miracles. He answers all my prays. He gives some people the power of healing. He showed Himself in my mom's dreams. He give clues everyday in my dreams. He helps one of my teacher that were ignored by his families because he trusts God. my teacher can heal one of his friend just by praying. yes, all of them because of God.

Revelation 2:25Only hold on to what you have until I come. 26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations
Revelation 2:10Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

All those miracles prayers are all based on the soul everyone has the power to heal to fly. The only reason why we can't grab that power is because our vibration is very low based on what surrounds us today. For instance the food we eat we kill for it. What if I tell you the human body wasn't design to eat meat. Think about it everything is all about kamer imagine you were killed and eaten your fear and hate will give a bad kamer when someone will eat you. Television is a distraction (sleeping potion) all what you are watching or reading is someones reality not creating your own reality. We can't create anything because the mind is too cluttered and always relays on someone which was forced upon us. The society we are living in is a beautiful prison that is trying desperately to close our connection to the soul.

If your lord is so true why do you refer it by HE all the time that is living proof, and what makes miracles is a focus. You have to feel that you are there to create anything. The person that you mentioned about healing obviously felt like that in that moment of perfection, then closed that feeling and told you that God helped him achieve it. When it was really the soul.

Four words Wikipedia Magic School Bus

you made the question and you give the answer at the same time. you create the world and you are nothing, then the world come from you and you are nothing. nothing at the some time is everything, nothing is the space where all can happen and you are this nothing, this space, you are not your body or your mind, your body and your mind come from nothing and this nothing is you and you exist since ever and forever, the problem is that you don't know how you are, you are confused because you think and the answer to your question you can't achieve with your mind and maybe you have to change the question and ask 'how am I?' and then maybe you can understand that you are god and maybe you create all this mess just for entertaining yourself or maybe for understandind yourself, maybe god wants to know himself because he doesen't know how he is and maybe you are the answer for your own question for the question of god about himself

My point of view: GOD MADE THE BIG-BANG HAPPEN AND SET THE EVOLUTIONARY PATH IN MOTION

Anyway, that's the Catholic Church position, even as some old ladies still could be creationist... but we're more concerned to WHERE are we going or being led, because THAT doesn't look good at all.

Quote by TreeFarieAaliyahOk. But if God made the world...and universe and everythign else...what made God? Where does God come from? That's what stumps me. Who made the world? God. Who made God? ... He can't have jsut been there forever...right? I don't think that anything has existed forever. The questions can continue forever. God is one answer...but even then...the question still stands. Where does everything come from? Life may have first been created by God and then evolution occured. But the planets the universe, the galaxies...did God create all of that? If he did...then where did God come from?

I HAD THAT QUESTION IN MY MIND SINCE I WAS ABOUT TEN.

The question is a Phylosophical one. By the marvelous means of Science, we can know the what, where and when of all things, but we're looking FOR THE ULTIMATE END OF EVERYTHING. That goes beyond Science because a part of OUR HUMAN NATURE IS TO SEARCH AND ALWAYS LOOK BEYOND.

What we believe in Catholicism (it may look like propaganda, but I'm a cathequist, so more or less in this I believe. I put it like an advise that it's not just my invention nor that I smoked peyote):

GOD IS THE MOTIONLESS MOTOR THAT MOVES EVERYTHING ELSE (That's St. Thomas of Aquino)

Yes, you can compare it like a diesel motor that moves the wheel of an electric generator o_O

1.- MOTIONLESS means that God, being ETERNAL AND INFINITE, envolves all the time and space at once. No beginng, no end.

2.- But that fixed motor MOVES EVERYTHING ELSE: "Yavhe" that traslates as "I am who I am" means that ONLY GOD IS BY HIMSELF (only God exists by his own power), AND THAT ALL CREATURES ARE (exist) BECAUSE OF GOD. We "creatures", "the created", cannot exist BY OURSELVES. We don't have that "power". Only God has it.

It's difficult for us to understand something that didn't come from a known origin. God wasn't born from another being like a baby or a puppy, nor created by an artist, nor an stone carved by a river. But that's precisely the meaning of "Yavhe": The one that exist by himself.

ENOUGH OF "HIGH TRIP" THEOLOGY! NOW THE FAITH OF THE POOR:

God is infinite and eternal, but what is God? GOD IS LOVE. God is infinite and eternal love. Nothing else.

BECAUSE OF LOVE, WE EXIST. Like when we were born from our mothers.

Whatever our origins, since the first quark, WE ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT. We do not exist as the result of the chances

Good luck! I hope you're feeling not as dizzy as I am.

Well first i like this themes of conversation XD
i don't believe in god like Nietzsche says the human needs someone superior in what believe and for that the human created god but whatever this not the question, i believe in the science in the big bang theory but of course i have my questions, who created the atoms that generated the big bang? or why the atoms clashed in that time and not before or after?, well i'm only a girl and we're only a humans we have question but anybody can answer it
well for something is a mystery the major mystery in the universe xP
and i can't write anymore because i have to go out with my friends and i'm late XD
bye bye :3!

The Big Bad Theory and the opening chapters of Genesis are surprisingly similar, if you take into consideration that they Genesis was given to illiterate shepherds and farmers at least 2000 years ago and was transmitted orally for centuries.

On a scientific angle, if the mass-energy of the universe is high enough, the Universe will collapse in on itself, back into the Big Bang singularity. So if the mass-energy is high enough, the Hindus are right, the universe oscillates.

On the religious side, why did a huge singularity explode, if there was nothing else in the universe, or it was the entire universe?

A mystery to consider.

For people and some animals you come from your mother. For other animals eggs, or clouds of gametes produced by reproductive structures, and occasionally part of another identical animal. Plants come from either seeds or spores. Mountains form when 2 tectonic plates collide and they buckler up or from build ups of magma from volcanoes or undersea fissures. The earth came from a collection of debris that was attracted to each other due to gravity. The moon came when a giant meteor smashed into the word and broke off a peace. The space debri itself was attracted by the sun's gravitational pull. The sun was formed most likely from a giant cloud of gasses. Hydrogen which is widely abundant fussioned in stars to form helium, carbon, and iron. Heavier elements come from supernovas. All matter came from condensed energy following an excessively large explosion which came from tiny particles physicists can only fantasize about. As for the explosion itself you may choose from either a wide collection of irrational beliefs or a far fetched scientific hypothesis to explain its origin.

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4As for the explosion itself you may choose from either a wide collection of irrational beliefs or a far fetched scientific hypothesis to explain its origin.

Man, that's pretty... pesimistic.

Your description of the birth of the universe is rigth, but what about the search for ULTIMATE CAUSE OF ALL THINGS?

That's not entirely Christian. Blame it to the ancient Greeks.

maybe one day we can find even ANOTHER scientific theory or explanation that bests the Big-Bang. We know this knowledge will get Humanity onto a next step, has we as especies have always done, but where is this knowledge leading you, and me, in our lives? It's good for Humanity as a whole, but what happens if we totally discard our espiritual side?

It's all emptiness, the Universe will come to an end, and all the ideas, beliefs, knowledge, culture, Science, art and all Human achievment, will be banished?

And now, what about our personal deaths?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.