Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where does the world come from? - Minitokyo

Where does the world come from?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Quote by mireya2It's all emptiness, the Universe will come to an end, and all the ideas, beliefs, knowledge, culture, Science, art and all Human achievment, will be banished?

And now, what about our personal deaths?

It's worse than that. Unless we colonize other solar systems, the sun will eat or fry our planet well before that.

The problem is that the first few seconds on the new universe contain conditions we can scarcely imagine. Physicists can hypothesize but cannot prove that, and thus every explanation of what happened, whether scientific or religious, is merely faith in a guess, or faith in a story.

Based on scientific communities, our world was created by supra rare chance in many correct combinations. There are the right distance from the sun to substain the lquid water, the protective magnetic fields that shield from deadly radition from the spaces, the tectonic plates, which gave the constant motion to the planet, and many other things. These things was evolved from the Big Bang, where our universe began. From some religious views, everything is created from the mighty GOD. There are many more questions to be answer and no absolute right answers existed, yet.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Space is like a giant chicken ass hole and the planets are like eggs floating in that ass waiting to be laid. Humans are like a kind of bacteria that infected one of the eggs and made it all funky. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I think the world and the universe comes from 1 element"HYDROGEN" then by fussion process comes the rest of the other elements where the planets, life forms and stars are made from. I based this hypothesis from the Sun's process, the so called "Hydrogen fussion".

i have a question for both God and scientific beliefs:

to those who believe in God:
if the world is created by God, where does God comes from? If He is a spirit, then where does spirit comes from?

to those who are more to science:
if the world is the creation from big bang... then i have one question. big bang is the formation of all neutrons and protons, right? (correct me if i'm wrong) then where do all those come from?

i know i'm answering the question with a question. but what i'm trying to say is: everything cannot have a start unless it has something, but the question is what made that something?

i've been wondering about this for years, but now, i'm lazy to think such question because there is no answer. really... unless someone has the answer to everything. everyone?

The world was formed threw a process called planet accretion, in which planets collide together, consequently increasing in size. Scientist still aren't sure how life began but we know it evolved into what we see today.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

well damn we cant even go to other galaxy s how can we ever find out where the world comes from or the big bang theory all we got is our theory's and faith..

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Chuck Norris.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

nobody else. Paradise?lol

Scientifically- the great bang and matter coming together with single celled organisms and over time creating our planet and life as we know it.

Religious- god created life and the earth

does it really matter, shouldn't you be more worried about other things, like what is important in being a human being

The world comes from the compression of matter of various density that have been released from stars for nuclear fission. A few billion years later abiogensis occurred resulting in simple single cellular life forms. Evolution occurred afterward and a few billion year afterward we are the by product.

I think the earth was made scientifically but something was placed in it to give it life originally and we were derived from the earth. We have similar ways of growing as a plant or a tree. It makes us one. When the earth was made i think it needed an entity like a soul to occupy it just like i think we have a soul. Noone is really sure but that's what i believe:)

the world used to be a volcanique world, all the explosions and magma evaporated and made it rains for a very long long time, creating the oceans, then fomr water there was little organism that made fish, and so one for billions of years to this day, you asking someone in another country on the internet that question. :) oh and what the world is, well its a just a big rock with magma in it,

creation of god

samu02

Back to Basics

From the same celestial material that created the other planets, and the sun, and the stars, and the galaxies for that matter.

If you're gonna ask me where that came from, I'd have to say... God made it.

If you're gonna ask me where God came from, I'd have to say... not from here.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth...

that is the God works..........

Quote by LewisJayGenesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth...

...which is entirely meaningless if you, like me, don't believe in the Bible.

Anyway, here's my answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

i like to know the answer to that question.

It depends entirely on your belief, but i think God did indeed made the earth. No one on this earth would know the answer to where God came from because we know so little of Him and how the universe works. I think the Bible says something about everything will be explained by God himself after you've died and gone to heaven, but thats if you believe in Christ, but i am unsure.....

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Quote by beyondmeasureWe don't know much.

The furthest we've got is with the Big Bang... but there are still more to be explained...

And I must now add that however little we know of the origins of this universe, to assert that a deity started it all, without further ado or backup, kinda defeats the purpose of any further investigation.

anti matter...... didn't u see angels and demons? :)

Replying to the question that just like where does the world come from where does god come from.
The answer to this question is actually simple, the whole reason to say that there is a god is to bring out that since the world is limited in time and space where does it come from? The answer would need to be that we need something that is not limited by time and space and therefore always exsisted. In other words god does not have a past, present, or future he is beyond it. ( which we obviously can’t grasp easily because everything we know is limited, but as mentioned above we are forced to say this because then how does world exist.

merged: 05-13-2018 ~ 03:39pm

In answer to the question just like we don’t know how the world came from nothing we also don’t know how god can come from nothing.

The answer to this question is actually simple, the whole reason to say that there is a god is to bring out that since the world is limited in time and space where does it come from? The answer would need to be that we need something that is not limited by time and space and therefore always exsisted. In other words god does not have a past, present, or future he is beyond it. ( which we obviously can’t grasp easily because everything we know is limited, but as mentioned above we are forced to say this because then how does the world exist.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.