Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav saiyuki character? ^^ - Minitokyo

fav saiyuki character? ^^

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Well, I know some half-dozen Hakkai fans (myself being one of them XD) and a couple of Goku. Not many Gojyo or Sanzo or other yet...

Who's your favourite? :)

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Hehehehe I'm a hakkai fan tooo. I like his smile. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Well, actually I'm torn between Hakkai and Sanzo. Hakkai b/c he's sweet and smart. Plus he looks good. Sanzo b/c he's one sexy monk. ^_^= Also, he's very funny and he's so sweet with Goku.

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Yura

Yura

DarkBlueJ~

i love sanzo hes really cool and take care of goku who a lov too

This is not a place to play solitaire... Tell me where you want me to be (8)

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

hakkai is the man! no doubt about that!...but sanzo is cool too..and so is gojyo...waaah! i dont know!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Genjo Sanzo!

Hakkai is so gentle and misterious But I personally luv Goku ^^" He is so energetic, and have his yasashii(gentle?) side and his cute side~

Signature

I like Goku, because of his total child like nature and the imature things he does xd... he allways makes me laugh. Kinda of Topic, but he allways reminds me totally of the real Legend Monkey King.. Also "Monkey" if anybody else has seen it..
I also like his other name "Great Sage Equal to Heaven", and i geuss the fact his stomach is never full.. Allways hungary for more food XD

Kinkosami

The Lurker

Goku it the best, I think... Sanzo was close behind.

Signature

HEY YOU!! Will you check out my latest wallpaper, .::Dreamscape::.? You'll be glad you did, I promise!

clicky

the choice was hard but i think it's goku, he is so cute !!! his duo with sanzo... unforgetable :)

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Running total: 4 x Goku; 3 x Hakkai; 1 x Sanzo... aww. ^^' Man, Gojyo needs more luff. XD XD

For me, it's a tie between Genjo and Hakkai. Goku and Gojyo are a VERY close second. :)

I love goku! He's so cute!

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

eternalfyre

eternalfyre

Your Words...

Sanzo all the way!!

...hurt...

Genjo Sanzo Cool Dude

Sanzo and Goku.
Goku's just cute and Sanzo's sayings are just great XD

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

really hard to make up my mind cause all of them are so cool...But i'll go for sanzo!Never seen a monk that cool before

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Quote by hykyitNever seen a monk that cool before

<lol> That's true. XD
Totals: 6 x Sanzo, 5 x Goku, 3 x Hakkai. Aww, man... Gojyo still needs some luff. ^_^'

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Genjo Sanzo sure

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Sanzo is the best!! But i really like Nii-sensei too (you know, the psycho with a bunny!!)

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Hakkai!! I just love his calmness in every situation they're in. I wonder if he's really that scary when he's angry.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.