Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favourite CLAMP series & characters - Minitokyo

Your favourite CLAMP series & characters

Favourite CLAMP series

xxxHOLic
8 votes
5 votes
Card Captor Sakura
7 votes
Magic Knight R.
0 votes
Tsubasa Chronicle
14 votes
Other
12 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

fav series: xxxHolic
fav character: Fye D. Flourite

although i do like watanuki, yuuko and kurogane also..

Signature

Chobits my first CLAMP series and my favorite. But the CLAMP Wonderland is pretty nifty for mixing all their work togeather. Haha Chii and Sakura ^_^

Fave series:Chobits (CHII~!)
Fave Character: White/Black Mokona or any other color of mokona for that matter XD

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I like CLAMP's old style better than their new one... the ppl are waaaay too thin and tall in their new style (like xxxHolic and TRC), plus, they used to have lots of detail in the hair and eyes, which I like.

Fave CLAMP series... I dunno, I like their one-shots actually, so I dunno if they count as series. Such as: The One I Love, Shirahime-Syo: Snow Goddess Tales (I love the ink-brush style art in this), and The Legend of Chun Hyang. But for actual series, I have to say CCS, it's very cute, and one of the first animes that I watched. Chobits was alright, though it got weird near the end.

Fave character... Fye! >__<

well, my favourite clamp anime is X-1999, Kamui and Fuuma its so Hot *

Chobits was my favorite CLAMP series so far I think.

Signature

As things are now, X1999, but I'm quite addicted to Holic too. Also, Tsubasa is getting better from the point it became darker and more dramatic.
I'm not a fan of their lighter mangas; although I'm fond of CCS, because is a big bunch of perversions wrapped in a pretty pink cloth xD

Wow, CLAMP has so many good series so it's hard to choose. I would say Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle just 'cos it has all the characters in it haha. I think my very first favourite CLAMP character was probably Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura. Hehe, I thought he was just too cute. Other characters I really really like from CLAMP are Kamui and Kotori from X (both very cute characters), Subaru (also a cutie) in Tokyo Babylon before he got all depressed, Sakura from CCS (ditto), Fai from TRC ('cos he's all cool and mysterious), Yue from CCS and I really admire Kurogane from TRC also for his strong spirit. I'm gonna stop now before I keep rattling on.

for me it'd be X/1999 tho its kinda depressing, ha. my fav character would be subaru. awesome talent:)

tanpopo136

tanpopo136

Make a wish

I like most of Clamp series and character . In Clamp world I couldnt see any bad person . Peaceful . ^^ . ESP X 1999 .

Tsubasa is my fav. After all, the special reserved shel in my room lined with green book spines is my answer to why. Of course it is after I finished Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits that I took such an interest in Tsubasa Chronicles. I'm interested in getting the X box set too. Worth it right?
Something like: the X Remix Collection. And the artbooks are great! I dont really mind if they are the official Taiwanese ones or Japanese ones. Quality is very same I thiink?

CCS is my fav. I love Sakura Kinomoto. SHe is so cool and cute. Love the outfits she always wears!

Most favorites are X and Chobits, which are both spectacular.

My favorite CLAMP series is xxxholic.

From xxxHolic, I like EVERYONE! Yuuko is hilarious, Watanuki is great, Doumeki is really cool, and even Himawari is okay. Usually the liked girl ticks me off because they're so dumb, but Himawari is okay. Granted, she's still dumb..."Haha, Doumeki and Watanuki are such great friends." Yeah, get over yourself, girl, he likes YOU!

Tsubasa: Um...I like Kurogane and Fai. To be honest, Syaoran kind of annoys me after a while, and Sakura is asleep half the time...I like Mokona, though :)

Cardcaptor Sakura: I like everyone in this series, even Syaoran.

I just watched the first three episodes of X, and, so far, Fuma is my favorite character in that.

my favourite clamp series would be cARD CAPTOR SAKURA and of course sakura is my fav. charac.

merged: 07-23-2007 ~ 01:35pm
my favourite clamp series would be card captor sakura and of course sakura is my fav. charac.

Tsubasa is my best, because there're a lot of characters I like in one manga ;)

wish!
why didn't anyone mention wish?

i love xxxHolic...

I like X-1999, but... as we all know, the X manga in Japan isn't finished yet... too bad.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

i like X 1999..especialy kamui..i think he's cute yet very handsome too...
well//i know X 1999 was an old manga..but i really like it..
i think the story was very unique and intersting...

I love CLAMP! I would have to say that I love TRC the most because I think it has a fantastic story line, and a bunch of loveable characters X3! Then chobits, because Chi is so adorable. CCS was also cute, even though old. The mangas are also very well done, in my opinion.

I ador clamp but my favorit one Is CCS and my favorit charicter has to be Yue from CCS he is so handsome!

That would have to be Legal Drug. Fave characters are kazhaya and rikuo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.