Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stay in relationship or Marriage ? - Minitokyo

Stay in relationship or Marriage ?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

Do you think being married or just stay in relationship is better? In my opinion, I think that staying in relationship is better. After marry, getting children.... there is no more peaceful life. Beside of this.. there are so much work to do! I also always heard that the feelings of a couple will change after some time!

What do you mean by staying in relationship?
Do you mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?
Personally, I think boyfriend/girlfriend relationships usually are...... insincere and fake......

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

You should know you really want to be with the person for the rest of your life before you marry them. That way you know your feelings for them wont change over time and you know you can raise a family without your relationship falling apart. But if you know you dont want to live your life with that person you should keep your relationship with them the way it is without getting married to them.

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Quote by vatican92What do you mean by staying in relationship?
Do you mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?
Personally, I think boyfriend/girlfriend relationships usually are...... insincere and fake......

it's obvious what the question is asking, you need not think too far :)

though i respect your opinion, have you ever been in relationship or not? you wouldn't know the ups and downs if you never give it a try. just saying negative words will imply your immaturity in handling situations. despite, yeah, love today looks so 'trendy' and fake, but there are still a great number of true ones, so don't ever ridicule them out.

as for me, relationship means a trial for marriage. we can test our compatibility with relationship, as it helps to confirm and marriage also means "there's no turning point" so be wise for a happy love! :D

merged: 05-08-2007 ~ 09:37am

Quote by kanon14Do you think being married or just stay in relationship is better? In my opinion, I think that staying in relationship is better. After marry, getting children.... there is no more peaceful life. Beside of this.. there are so much work to do! I also always heard that the feelings of a couple will change after some time!

that's really really an immature thoughts. you should know how to manage. simple, if everyone is thinking the same way like you, don't expect yourself to be born too! :D

couples break up and divorce because they didn't realize they aren't compatible to each other. that's the result from not judging well their relationship. many married because they are in illusion of "love is forever". that's a damn fairy tale :)

unless if you find yourself more comfortable living as single, that's not wrong either ^__________^

in other words, be WISE............. XD

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well there's a difference between being married, being married and maintaining a relationship, and being in a relationship.

I think it's a little simplistic to say that after children and marriage there is little freedom. Giving birth to and raising your own children is hard, but it's like a gift- perhaps even giving life to this world is a very beautiful thing.

Even if you don't get married or have children, you will still end up having little time and lots of work, because it's our social condition that demands this with all the economic things going on. It really doesn't have much to do with children: it's a lot to do with the need to work and the economic circumstances people are in.

Being married becomes meaningless if you do not love who you are with. Think about all those couples who are still married but are constantly fighting, cheating on each other having affairs and doing outrageous things: that isn't a relationship: certainly not an ideal one.

But if you are married and still can maintain the relationship, then that's really good.

But the point I'm trying to make is, you're right about the part that being in a relationship is better than being "just married", but "being in a relationship" can also mean you are married, or perhaps married. Whichever one it is, doesn't matter, as long as the relationship goes well. However, the busy lifestyle and the point about children (some unmarried couples have children) I think is a bit too generalised :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

About 4 or 5 years after you got in love you open your eyes and start seeing the truth behind your partner and your relationship, it doesn't matter if you are married or just living together.
The difference is that if you are married you have a paper signed where promised to live forever with a person, and if have children you are even more compromised to that. If you have no papers a no children, you can run away easily, but not less hurted.
I've seen how my relationship, mi sister's one, my parents marriage, my best friend marriage too... all went down... there was no difference at end. I've lost faith in love, because I lost my love... Seeing my pitiful parents marriage I didn't ever think to marry.

well that depend on what you think. and he. i think if i get a boyfriend and we really like each other and want to create a stable relationship then we marry^^ but i don't really know so much. but just what i think! >_<

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.