Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New kitty in the block! Looking for new friends! - Minitokyo

New kitty in the block! Looking for new friends!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hello everyone! I'm Tangerine-cat!

My real name is Ling. Well, Li Ling actually. But some people actually thought that 'Li Ling' was waaaayy too complicated to pronounce so, 'Ling' is just fine!

I love cats! Tangerine coloured cats are my fave! (Kyonkichi is my fave!) Those close to me calls me 'Neko Suki' meaning 'Cat Lover' (You can call me that too if you like)

Hmm, me...I may not look like one but i'm pretty much a troublemaker everywhere. I set my granny's sofa on fire when i was little and i sent the kid who gave me my first kiss (When i was 5) to the hospital. (I pounced on him and whacked the hell out him. Broke his wrist and gave him a huge bruise on his jaw)
I stole my granny's kitchen knife to practice my 'flying dagger' techniques once too. Didn't end too well though. Thank God i still have my fingers attached.

Nice to meet you. hehehe.

Radha

Radha

Sanely insane!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! soo nice o see u here ling! Thats the tangerine-cat I knoW!

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

My Radha-san! Hello! Thanks for introducing me to this site! I've finally found my SHISHIDO! Thanks!

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

Hi! :)
Welcome to MT! :D
Have a great time in MT!
Meet new friends and chat in the forum!XD
Have a wonderful day! ;)

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

Thanks! The wallpapers here are amazing! Thanks for the warm welcome!
Haha, i like this place. A really pretty site!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Hi there, welcome to MT!
hahaha funny description, flying daggers rofl
Hope you have fun here, make sure to read the Support, try to follow that and you won't have problems with the mods :>
If you have any doubts, you can ask me, I'll be happy to help you :D
Have a nice MTing!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

hey tangirine cat whats up!

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Haha! Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! *SPARKLE in my eyes*
I'm so in love with the walls here! My SHISHIDO! Aahhh! *Blush*

Naomi-chan, hehe. Yes, flying daggers. I used to be a kungfu-fan thanks to my overly-enthusiastic cousin brother. Though the one that i used for my 'practice' was no dagger. It was my granny's kitchen knife. Pretty huge and heavy too. And the blade's pretty sharp. No, make that VERY sharp and PAINFUL. Learned that the hard way. Wasn't a pretty memory at all. Nope. Hehe.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.