Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Adobe Photoshop CS3 anyone? - Minitokyo

Adobe Photoshop CS3 anyone?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

The title says it all. Adobe has launch a new and latest product, Adobe Photoshop CS3.

I didn't know anything about the news when I was searching for the price for Adobe Photoshop CS2 while I was googeling the Adobe official web. And I was shocked to see that Adobe had launched the latest Adobe Photoshop CS3. I went to download.com and search for the product and find that they're still in Beta. I'm not sure when they had launch it. But I'm definitely buying it when my country started to sell the product.

What do you guys think?

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

It was released around April 18 or so. And the beta program is over (here that is)
You may download a free trial at Adobe's site. :)
choose your version

Adobe ID is required.

Signature

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Well Actually, the entire Adobe Premium Suite Package has been released!
There are 4 packages (I think), I've Purchased the Web Premium Package which is so freakin cool! Since i've become a web developer as well, i'm workin not only on Photoshop, but on Illustrator, Flash, & Dreamweaver as well! And trust me, the package is just....WOW!

I really do urge you to get your own as well, the new ones have new features, i've also downloaded a package of coolies off the net (went everywhere to find them) and now I got it all ^_^

Good luck on that ;-)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

sounds like the Web Premium Package sounds nice.....what version of Photoshop is included there?

-^^ X

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.