Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A small problem.. The number of notifications - Minitokyo

A small problem.. The number of notifications

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

it is , when I delete some/all message

the main web always displayed :

" Notifications
n(a number) "

The number isn't match/

when I go into checking again, there's nothing in it.

But when I click "purge all" the number become zero...

Is it a small bug, or a counting system?

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

Ultra-Violet

Ultra-Violet

Ultra Violence

Xaeroak,
You're not the only one, I experience the same problems myself. Perhaps this problem has been addressed before in the forum. I think it could be due to an error in the site's coding, but I'm sure it's not of large concern. I wonder if other people experience the same situation however? :)

Quote by eunasahngSolution:
This isn't really a problem, but people do come and ask quite often. It is usually due to a ghost notification (which I must admit, do not know what causes it in the first place). If you don't like the misleading notifications count, Purge All option sets the notif count back to zero (as well as deleting all your notifs).

From the thread 'Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them'

Hope it helps ^^

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

...I have that problem too

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Ok, this subject has been adressed quite a number of times and it can be solved rather easily. As already mentioned in the quote done by fantasyillusion.

You can view Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them when you have problems or check the forums to see if your specific inquiry has already been adressed before creating a new thread.

Closed.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.