Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help: Friend - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Well...

I have a friend at school and she somehow got stuck with me and my best friend.

She was OK at the start but then later on, she starts copying me.

Also, she was always badmouthing about her old best friend...

She even tried to break me and my best friend apart.

The other thing I don't really like about her is that she always say mean things to everyone...even teachers...

Recently, she got to know another friend, but still hangs out with me.

After that, she had become worse.

The first time she showed that was when I was joking around and she just turned around and say...------beep------ [rude words are banned here right?]

She always did after that, saying bad things to me and my best friend.

Her copy-cat issues got worse and she was very nosy when I was talking to my best friend too.

She told me that someone told her that I'm conceit.

And took my stool, my music sheet.

That's not all but...

...Friends don't do that do they?

This had been happening since last year.

I just kinda want her not to stick with me...

I don't want to hurt her feelings or anything.

What should I do?

Please help.

Thank you.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

Well true friends don't..... and I believe that that's not true friendship.......

Well..... since..... she is like that.... you should just ignore her....... and seeing her actions, I don't think she won't get hurt even a tiger bit her......

But anyway, you should follow the way you think is right.....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I agree with vatican92-san. Do what ya think is right.

I had a friend like that... I couldn't stand her. I actually started being mean back, but I'm not sure if that's what you should do. I mean, it worked for me,but i'm not sure if it would work that way for you. (sorry, that was no help at all...)

vatican is right...she aint a friend to you...
but i think you can take her one day and have a little conversation to tell her how she acts...perhaps she will understand that and try to change...or even apologize to you.
perhaps somewhere in her dark and troubled heart,is a bit lightning and kindness

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Yeah, Vatican here is right. She's definitely not a friend and doesn't consider you as a friend. To me, it looks like she's using you...

There's a saying "Treat people the way you wanted to be treated"
Now if you place or use that quote on your 'friend' and she's being rude/ mean and etc... she's asking for it. So, don't hold back and you have the right to be mean and rude to her, since she deserves it.

Since you dont want to hurt her like she's hurting you, you do have the choice to ignore her or be mean back to her. If her actions are light, you can ignore it. If they are mean and really harsh, give her that treatment back. It'll show her that you're sick and tired of her actions and dont care about what she's doing. If that doesn't work, comfront her and tell it to her face. She needs to know.

I know up there it's all confusing stuff, but i hope any of it helps. Goodluck.

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

I agree with most of what you guys said.

And I also want to add firstly:

Is she gang related or has connections like cousins/bros/sis etc?

Like you don't want to end up in more trouble that you have now right?

You don't know the person well so never underestimate people.

But if not I agree with most of ya:
Don't bother being her friend anymore.

Like she doesn't treat you and your best friend with respect at all. Like just ignore her and she'll know that you don't want to be friends with her anymore. If she asks why just tell her why and be honest about it, and don't give her any chances if she begs for forgiveness.

Like she has to learn that there are consequences to her actions and if you do give her a chance, there might be a chance she'll just eventually continue to fall back into her old habits and you and your best friend will be hurt again.

I know you're afraid to hurt her fantasyillusion, but she's already hurt a lot of people and especially you and your best friend. So don't show her any remorse at all.

So to keep it simple, don't be her friend anymore, ignore her and tell her honestly why if she asks, and don't show any remorse in refusing her forgiveness.

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

Chiaki-chan

Chiaki-chan

**Doujinshi L@v3R**

Quote by GreenRangerI agree with most of what you guys said.

And I also want to add firstly:

Is she gang related or has connections like cousins/bros/sis etc?

Like you don't want to end up in more trouble that you have now right?

You don't know the person well so never underestimate people.

But if not I agree with most of ya:
Don't bother being her friend anymore.

Like she doesn't treat you and your best friend with respect at all. Like just ignore her and she'll know that you don't want to be friends with her anymore. If she asks why just tell her why and be honest about it, and don't give her any chances if she begs for forgiveness.

Like she has to learn that there are consequences to her actions and if you do give her a chance, there might be a chance she'll just eventually continue to fall back into her old habits and you and your best friend will be hurt again.

I know you're afraid to hurt her fantasyillusion, but she's already hurt a lot of people and especially you and your best friend. So don't show her any remorse at all.

So to keep it simple, don't be her friend anymore, ignore her and tell her honestly why if she asks, and don't show any remorse in refusing her forgiveness.

My dear friend fantasy, I suggest almost the same. She's definetly not a friend to you, bcause the only thing that she want is to hurt anyone that becomes her friend.... She has also a problem of egoism, too

Tell her that, with that kind of behavior, she won't have any friendship in the future, and no social life, too ;)

:) Chia :)

Groups I own: kyandee-anime-no-jutsudoujinshi-support-club

Groups I've joined

I see...

I'll try to ignore her.

And I'll report what happened.

I'm not so sure it it's gonna work...

But I'll try.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

i suggest you to talk to her (with a serious face lol)...
i believe it will works

real freinds don't do things like that. shouldn't. perhaps you schould say what you think about it. thats good to her too for sure. she is perhaps jealous of you on some way. they who do that can be it.
i hope you will find a solution! good luck!

well for one thing i think you're a good person for still thinking bout the other girl's feelings despite her attitude but i dont think she seriously considers you as a friend and/or she doesnt really know how to be a friend. u sed she recently joined your friendship group and got stuck there, well with the way she acts she has probably never got the chence to get a stable friendship group with her bad attitude so she just kinda moved in with your group and not many pplz probably stand up to her cuz of the way she acts as well so basically this is a kinda bad situation. word of caution telling her to stop hanging with your group might lead her to become somewhat nastier than usual. well i dunno really but try this line when she says sumfin bad the tone of your voice is vital lol try to say it in a stern but non provokative voive " seriously do u always have to talk like that arent we you're friends?" and her response as i've predicted lol is either, her thinking bout it abit like her going some what quiet and maybe not tease uz as much and become less scornful but i doubt it or her trying to cover it up as a joke and to not take it so seriously OR lol she gets she says ur not really her friends or something like that and with that she might not hang round as often shell probably look for another group and hope she finds one lol, well those are standard stereotypical predictions lol i dunno too much bout her to make a more accurate prediction lol. the result will depend on what kind of person she really is when u say that line but its a risk so just as a reminder dont sound to aggresive or too annoyed but be sure to interject with a slightly serious tone when she says something hurtful. that line i give is to make her CHOOSE and of course you want a result thats not destructive lol so yeah tone of voice is the only thing i can think of now thatll help influence the status quou lol

PS well i fink you're a good person lol based on what i read hope you get through this without much scratches i really dont like pplz like that too

merged: 05-24-2007 ~ 04:04pm
lol just read some of the other pplz thing and the gang related thing ummm lol pissing that person off will be kinda bad then so i suggest war tactics, research your opponent first but do it stealthily lol like as round in a sorta conversational tone to pplz what kind of person she is ,before duin the line, u dont wanna destroy her rite? lol hopefully not. oh yeah dont get into a heated argument cuz of that line i provided if she retaliates with an argumentative retort just say " well , im just say cuz i thought you're a friend and i dun really think friends do this to each other" dont say "it's up to u" it makes that option more available and she will see it as an option provided by u so she wont take it much to heart i fink and she might use it as a scape goat which might give her an upper hand which will probably lead to her being more annoying lol. well standard, maybe unrealistic prediction but just in case lol

Haiz there are so many people out there that you call them friends but how many of them is really your true frens? I knw you dun like her actions and characteristic, then tell her stright to the face! It`s better then you dun tell her, she must learn to be a better person. If she was able to change then it`s good, if not then just tell her you cannt be her frens... I dun tink she will force you... Just like my frens, she badmouth one of my friend and they gt into argument and later turn into a group argument... So i hope you can solve this problem of yours!

Heres a nice "dominance" type problem. She's being more dominant than you, thus you need to bitch-slap her and tell her to get back. Personally, I'm foul mouthed so I don't have much room to talk, but if someone wants me to stop then I do. Tell her what you think and be prepared to back yourself up with force, you might need it considering the type of person she seems to be.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

You should just talk to her tell her everything that is in your mind averything that bothers you and don t feel sorry for her or think about her feelings(not that you musn t think about her feelings just don t be bothered by that),life has it s ups and downs doesn t it?She has to learn to respect people so you have to be a little rough with her ;)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.