Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No Inspiration! No Talent? - Minitokyo

No Inspiration! No Talent?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

Today is an day again at which I could say: "You can not make wallpaper, you are not able to make some wp's."

I think I have not enough inspiration or anything like this, Yes I have still ideas but I think they are not good enough. Maybe they are but I'm not able to. I can not make Wallpapers which theme is: Dark Night or something else.

Have some of you guys the same feeling like me? How dou you get your inspiration and your "Wanting to make Wallpaper"? Please tell me. I think I'm going to Bed now, thinkin' about making wallpapers -.-"

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

I just enjoy making wallpapers. Its relaxing to me :D

As for inspiration, i get that from animes 8D

If you pay me, ill make wallpapers too XD

Signature

Music is the best inspiration for me.
Then everything will flow into the wallpaper

RahXephon

the Professor

I guess you need both inspiration, and talent/education to make wallpapers. I could say that I'm not cut for wallpapers at all. My skills are at webdesign. Maybe you have some other skill besides wallpapers, have u thought any?

hehe i feel that once you get started... it's hard to stop ^-^ so just start!! then it should all come together.

Signature
"If I love you this much and I'm not the one for you, than the one for you will be everything I am, and everything I'm not."

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Since I've started joining MT. I've begun to like making wallpapers. Eventhough they're simple I like doing them. If this goes on I might get addicted in doing it. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Quote by OsirisI just enjoy making wallpapers. Its relaxing to me :D
As for inspiration, i get that from animes 8D
If you pay me, ill make wallpapers too XD

now that's interesting...I do walls for...uhh when I
want to ^_^'

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

lol I relax in creating things - or just watching them be created. I enjoy something well done wether it be through talent or hard work. As for inspiration - what moves a soul? what inspires creation? I'm here cause i like anime and enjoy a lot of the wallpaper's - I also create my own (though some come out differently - I am colorblind which is both a creative boon and a creative disaster all at once)

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

inspiration comes.. inspiration going away.. but talent never leave the person.

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

@Osi I won't pay you to make wallpapers <_<"

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Quote: Have some of you guys the same feeling like me? How dou you get your inspiration and your "Wanting to make Wallpaper"? Please tell me

I get that feeling quite often because I work on wallpapers everyday (don't have what else to do XD ). But it usually comes down on me out of the blue. Thankfully, my imagination has not let me down yet :)

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i dun like when ppl say, someone has talent. talent is not the condition to make good wallpapers. it`s the experience. and you cannot say you dun have talent when you have no ideas. as asahi said, the inspiration comes and goes. but the worst inspiration are other wallpapers.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

"Talent can only grow with time"
someone told me that...
I think talent and experience are connected somehow..
But, it's true that if you're not in the mood or don't have any idea to make a wall, you should start making one... ideas often come that way..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

i dun think i have artisitic talent. most of the time its just doodling with photoshop and 90% of the time i came up with crap. the other 10% is in my wallpaper gallery :sweat:

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Tons of ideas, No aptitude with Photoshop... i JUST learned about the clone stamp tool yeaterday! But i feel i am getting better.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

lol, dude, if you dont tihnk the idea's not good enough, dont do it, jsut go play games or rest, sleep, eat, adn when an idea good enough comes up, jsut make it instantly, focring yourself will do you no good

nice to meet y'all :P

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ideas...ehh music...XD thats all I can think of...

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I MUST be in a good mood to wall! ^___^ and ofcourse when I'm all 'weee im so happy and I love this anime!! I must wall this~~~.. *finds a good scan* there!!... *thinks of an idea of a bg*.. X3 then only i'll start walling. Gah, I do have the same feeling as you once in awhile. I get pissed off if I can't make a good wall =/ The reason I make anime walls is just to show how much i love art and anime ^___^;; Ngah >.> me am a st00pid artist wanabe XD hehehe.. gahaha alotta ppl come to me and sez "gah you have such a great talent in walling & drawing!"... yeah, that's what most people say but still i won't admit myself having such a skill & talent ^_^ I'm not a very confident person, Ok maybe I am but I keep it to myself =/ I don't like telling it out to da whole wide world ^o^~
walling takes time, so we all have to make walls patiently ^_^ :D and the more effort + time + you put in, obviously the better... XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.