Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Amendment to the admins and mods - Minitokyo

Amendment to the admins and mods

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 7 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

*teleport here from hell*

Alright,i will do an explaination of why some of you are being removed or why you are being demoted.Simple,if you are inactive in the group i will just see that you are not able to do ur job as you are inactive.

I promoted temarigenius due to the fact that this person really is active and shall be promoted as moderator for the group (also basing on the experience of temarigenius as admin)

Its clear enough for the reason.Any more complaints or unhappy about it,go find kokuyu :)

Even i am left with one eye,i am still looking over the groups.But i am not back entirely,cause i am not fully recover.

*went back to hell*

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

KW oujisama! ^-^ i understand hee hee~ it's alright~ ^-^
go rest ne~ if your online talk to me kays~ ^-^ ja~

[ai]
i didn't do my job well so demote me hahax..! XD
demo i'll try as much to come on as much as possible!
we'll help you deliver your vengence~ ^_~

lov ai~

Signature Image

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

The same goes for me. I'll be fully free by next week. Hope so...

Signature

Um...sorry for being inactive. But...what exactly do I have to do to be considered 'active?'

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

^ what he/she said

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

haha, gomen for not doin my job, but i was bz, anyways, i did deserve to be demoted. nyaa~

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

it's alright if you are busy, but nevertheless, please make an effort to show your participation. otherwise, why are you joining here? :)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.