0 votes
for doujin
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Cancel

*looking left, looking right*

Attention pleas!

I didn't know where to put this... anyway, I thought it's unfair that I didn't say goodbye by myself, so now I'm fixing it.

I want you guys to know that I had so much fun at MT. I met great people here from all world! I'll never forget You all. Even if we met once!

Unfortunately some events that took place here made me sick and tired of MT. I decided to leave this place of tyranny and egoist individuals with overgrow ego.

And pleas don't take notice at my on-line status, I passing by to download scan/wallpapers only.

Who wants to still have contact with me my e-mail is on my UP.

Always remembering all You guys!

Oriya

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

Cancel

Lots of friends leaving.... i'm getting sad.
we cannot force you to stay O-chan
and i'm sure you will remember that that are people that will miss you so much.
waaa i do hate moments like that.... take care honey and good luck in your projects.
your mail will ne overflowed with mensages for sure....
kissus
you'll always be one of my best friends.
i love you so take care okie?
ja na....

Signature

Cancel

Mmmm....... although I've only met you..... once?
It's really sad that people are leaving........
MT does get really annoying from time to time and frustrate me.......
Good bye Oriya....... although I've never knew you too closely
Hope the rest of your life works out well :)

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Cancel

:(
Take care :hugs:

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Cancel

I don`t understand why you rush things..most of us are aware of the situations that you mentioned
this is a community after all..and I do not agree with the fact that you want to leave...
but is your choice and I as one of your friends will accept it

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Cancel

-_-' Gomen Oriya-chan. I'm sorry to see you go. I was wondering why I hadn't seen any replies from you in some time. So thank you for letting us know, that is very much appreciated.

I am sorry that I can't vote in your pole because my option is not there. But I can tell you that I have been an MT member for a long time. My objective for being here has not changed in all this time. I am here for the sharing of art, and sharing ideas about art.

It is true that MT has changed a lot, and lacks much of the substance it once possessed. Now people do not engage in meaningful discussions very much, and do not treat each other with respect as much as they used to.

Though I still know some people here who are good, much of the population of MT does not seem interested in the good of the community. This is also why I have proposed some changes to the moderators. We will have to wait and see what changes will be made in the future, and whether the community will begin to improve again.

Perhaps some day you will return when things are better...? I am sad to see you go, and be frustrated. But know that you are not alone in this. Take care Oriya-chan. We'll miss you -_-...

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Cancel

Oh my.. I'm sorry to hear that such unfortunate events have happened... But it's nice to know you had a great stay ^^

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Cancel

well, i've meet you once in Art-Nouveau group, and you even watchlist me. i almost forgot to thank you *bows* :)

although i understand how frustrated politics in MT can be, i won't be leaving because of this. why? because i've more other bigger things to consider if i choose to leave, especially my friends. i'm not attempting to break rules after all, why must i protest by leaving?

i hope you can reconsider your decision. if it's the mods you are damn annoyed, then just silence down and let your other trusted ones to fight for your beliefs. you won't lose anything. what i can say is MT is like reality. if we can't handle this, we won't be able to handle REAL situations in REALITY too. so, please don't give up.

nevertheless, since this is your decision, i wholeheartedly respected it.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Cancel

I've read what u wrote. Don't know what to say -_-
Unfortunately some of the things u said are true and in a way I understand u r decision and respect it.
I wish u all the best. Take care! Bye!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

• May 15, 2007
Cancel

I kinda understand how you feel... I'm not aware of the situation that made you decide to leave, but I sure know there are times when MT gets frustrating as heck, and, yes ~ some people really do have an attitude problem >.<

Good luck from now on with everything you do! *hugs*

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

Cancel

*hugs* i am not sure why you want to quit but at least you have some happy memories!*hugs*

• May 20, 2007
Cancel

i dunno what you people are talking about.... sorry im just to lazy to read what everyone tyeps.

• May 20, 2007
Cancel

i dount think iv ever met you before but bye
hope you have a good life

They told me that the ends Won't justify the means
They told me at the end Don't justify the dreams
That I've had since a child Maybe I'll throw in the towel
Make my (make my) Departure from the world Signature Image

Cancel

omg, how come i just noticed this?!
...and i was there thinkin why your artworks stopped appearing on my notifications. hehe
anyways, i hope u enjoy your time and have a good life.
wishing u all the best of luck on the path u take!
take care, and don't forget u r never forgotten! thanks for all your kind thankings on my page. :)
once again, take care.

• Jun 18, 2007

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Cancel

God Bless and have a nice life.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

• Jun 18, 2007

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.