Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About the Announcement - Minitokyo

About the Announcement

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 6 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Okok,i think all the members get mixed up by my announcement,sorry about that.

I was refering to the admins and mods only,not the members...so i wondering why all the members asking how to be active or giving reason why they can't be active.We can't force you members to be active,its your free will.If you join the group of course we expect some of you will try posting in the group and communicate with us and so on...but we definitely can't force that.If you wondering how you can be active in the group,just post in the group and talk with us.Simple?

Any questions please ask kokuyu :)

NeverEnd

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Hahas..... yeah if we got rid of all the non-active members as well, the group would seem a bit too empty

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

well that settles it... i thought i was gonna get kicked out ^^

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! =p

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Ai prefers kicking cherries than us, right? XD

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

lol...thats funny!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.