Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nova: What does he REALLy look like? - Minitokyo

Nova: What does he REALLy look like?

Tagged under Bleach

Is Nova cute or not???

Hell yeah!
18 votes
Nope
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... personally, I think that Nova is really cute... well, not that I've actually seen what he looks like...

He is a Mod-soul so his original form would be that of a lime green colored pill about the same size as a marble... what I'm actually talking about is his mysterious masked gigai...

He has that same mysterious feel as that of Kakashi Hatake of Naruto so I decided to post a thread to see what his impression is on you guys...

Judging from how perfect Ririn and Cloud's (the other Mod-souls) personalities fit the appearance of their gigais... I came up with the conclusion that Nove maybe some sort of cutie beneath that ridiculous hood/mask that he wears...
he's terribly shy and somewhat gentle... besides, his eyes are that of an absolute hottie (excuse me for using such old-fashioned words)....

anyhow... that's what I think of Nova... what do you guys think?

merged: 05-15-2007 ~ 05:01pm
hey... if you guys decide to vote in the poll... could you state your reasons? Thanks...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

well i think he resembles Kurama from Yuu Yuu Hakusho. the same director for both series after all :P and so... i agree with you :) he must be a hottie

nova sucks

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... SUCKS? WHY?

nova is cool

I think Nova is hot! He just seems like he would be, by his eyes. I don't think I've ever seen eyes and sexy as his. ^_~

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

haha...true.. his eyes ARE sexy...

Nova looks hot!

You get to see his true face when Uryu slams the representative shinigami badge onto him. Nova is forced to cough up the mod soul pill, and you see his real face for a brief second.

I think Nova is very handsome. ^_^

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... REALLY? O_o ... haven't seen that episode... damn.... i hate it when i'm not updated...

Quote by GardevoirYou get to see his true face when Uryu slams the representative shinigami badge onto him. Nova is forced to cough up the mod soul pill, and you see his real face for a brief second.

I think Nova is very handsome. ^_^

really!? which episode was that, gotta check it out, din realize it. i bet he's hot anyway.

It's at the end of episode 66.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

66? are you sure....? they haven't even gone past the bounto arc at episode 66...

Exactly, it was at the very beginning of the Bount arc, when Ichigo and the others still thought Nova was the enemy.

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/47975/Nova_03.jpg

I think he looks cool

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@Gardevoir Do you mean this picture (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/b348/kaia-chan/BLEACH/Nova/th_Nova03.jpg)?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.