fan art contest

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 4 total items

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

Cancel

yay, i finally have time to start this! ok, let's get to the point....

i want YOU, members of lineage-fans to draw your own fan arts (chars, pets, weapons, mobs, etc). no, they don't need to be on mt for you guys to participate, upload to imageshack, photobucket or anywhere that suits you.
to participate in the contest, pm me a link to the image or images (yes, multiple submissions are allowed).
i'll need at least 2 entries to let you guys choose the winner.

SUBMISSIONS ARE TO BE SENT UNTIL THE 1ST OF JULY 2007. after that, it's voting time!

well, with that being said, start drawing :D

p.s. any questions regarding the rules, submissions, etc. are to be posted here.

Siri

Siri

Suou

Cancel

am I allowed to submit art which is already in my user gallery or do I have to do something fresh ;P

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

• May 16, 2007

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

Cancel

Quote by Siriam I allowed to submit art which is already in my user gallery or do I have to do something fresh ;P

submit what picture you like. if you like sumth from your gallery, no problem. you wanna do smth new, go for it and submit the results. as long as you drew & colored the picture, there's nothing to object.
i'll be looking foreword to your submission.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

Cancel

ARRGG! Assignments killed me! and no scanner SWT! so sorry i cnt participate in this....really wanted to T-T

Signature

• Jun 28, 2007

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.