Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Karin or Sakura for Sasuke?Tell me who and why. - Minitokyo

Karin or Sakura for Sasuke?Tell me who and why.

Karin or Sakura people!Make your choice!

Sakura
7 votes
Karin
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Alrighty well,you tell me which one you think really should be our ice cube's lover.If your persoanlly asking me,i should say Sakura.The fact is i just don't like Karin ~_~.I kinda think she's too snooty or arrogant is the word i'm looking for and from what i have guessed she probably only cares about Sasuke and nobody else.Now,your probably thinking,'wait, that sounds a lot like Sakura though'.Yes that was a lot like Sakura and probably still is,which i doupt,but Sakura i think has learned more from the past and has eased up.Yes,i say she's more than likely to still care about Sasuke but i doupt she go searching all over and try to earn his love again foolishly.Now people,please don't judge me this is only what i'm asking because of what i think and HEARD.I have not seen Naruto Shippuuden.

sakura....lol

dMp

dMp

^___________^

who knows, Sasuke might prefer Karin in the end X-P. megane FTW! though Karin might end up dying, that's highly possible.

I'm a fan of Sasusaku. Enough said.

demongirl202

LolZ you Love me and I know it!!

karin beacuse in shippuend sakura i think has a thing 4 naruto beacuse its been 2 years and she said and i quoit (he has grow a lot in 2 years and he is diffent then we all think mayhe is ........) ok so this is that i than so ok

You love and want me i know it
cuz i love you to

I would say Sakura ;)

Awee.... I'm a big fan of sasusaku so definetely, i'd say Sakura.
Karin is a little ... sissy, trying wayyyy too hard to be cute, and also clingy. I think that she just loves Sasuke's face or... attidude. She doesn't understand Sasuke as much as Sakura even though she has joined his team. When she tried to hug, kiss or even get close to Sasuke, he always pushed her away .
But he did let Sakura hug him ( remember? Hospital scene? Death Wood? Genin exam? )
Sakura... well... i like her for her loyalty and strong-personality. After 2 years, SHE STILL LOVE SASUKE (not as much as back then, but still... ) and hoped that he would came back one day. In chapter 470, she finally decided to go look after for Sasuke by herself.
Let's just hope that she will come back safely with Sasuke ^^

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

hmmmmmmmm.......
none of the above....
haha......
sakura is well... i just don't like her... (sorry if i'm anti-sakura... she's strong, pretty and all that but i just don't like her..)
karin is weird.....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

Sakura, without a doubt. Now, I hateall three characters with a passion. I simply do not wish for Naruto to be with Sakura and I want Karin DEAD oo im so evil

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

Karin only liked Sasuke because of his chakra -_- but if I have to choose between her and Sakura...I'll choose Sakura.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

Blergh! I don't like they.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

they're both bitches.

sakura . . . (Y)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.