Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heart broken (Again)... - Minitokyo

Heart broken (Again)...

page 1 of 1 23 total items

DSL367

DSL367

Combine Anime With Music!!! ^^

Already...

I'm heart-broken for the 16th time. Yup, they say love hurts, but I believe that's
not always true. And I'm always thinknig whether I'll search for my true love who
is just out there looking for me too. This girl, whom I got heart-broken with for
the 16th time, has broken my heart and the hardest. Love turns to hatred... I
mean, whenever I try talking back to her, she just never reply back or just walk
away as if I'm invisible...

Help me :( !I need advice. How shall I cope with this pain I'm getting with? Will I
still go on searching for the true one? Help, coz I'm kinda confused with these
decisions... -_-

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well, you're only 15 (or so it says on your profile X-P)

I guess the way to really figure out things is to actually sit down with her and talk things out with her. Just ask "can I just sit down and talk to you for like a few minutes-".

It'd be good if you could talk to her and figure something out and at least be friends or whatever you're planning on.

If she doesn't bother, then she's not really worth talking to. I think you should just move on.

As for searching for the true love, I guess you should just wait and see- like I said you are 15, and there are plenty of great people out there- you have a long future ahead of you and I think that there will be a day when you will find someone who is right for you :) Don't be too hasty in finding someone now- sometimes fate is a strange thing.

Just try to keep your mind calm and clear and figure out things from there- do the things you enjoy to take your mind off the things that are making you upset ^^

I hope you will feel better and find someone right for you in the near future! ^__^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by kuroimisaWell, you're only 15 (or so it says on your profile X-P)

I guess the way to really figure out things is to actually sit down with her and talk things out with her. Just ask "can I just sit down and talk to you for like a few minutes-".

It'd be good if you could talk to her and figure something out and at least be friends or whatever you're planning on.

If she doesn't bother, then she's not really worth talking to. I think you should just move on.

As for searching for the true love, I guess you should just wait and see- like I said you are 15, and there are plenty of great people out there- you have a long future ahead of you and I think that there will be a day when you will find someone who is right for you :) Don't be too hasty in finding someone now- sometimes fate is a strange thing.

Just try to keep your mind calm and clear and figure out things from there- do the things you enjoy to take your mind off the things that are making you upset ^^

I hope you will feel better and find someone right for you in the near future! ^__^

I agree. You're only 15. I on the other hand am also looking for true love, though i have had no luck, time will tell. Anyway I agree if she doesn't want to talk to you, she's not worth it, she's shallow. Just forget her if she doesn't want to talk to you. Forget about her, you'll find someone else.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

Wow, 16 times and you're still that young? When I was your age, I had maybe 1 or 2

anyway, I'm still looking myself, and have had a few bad breaks along the way. I've really only got one whom I don't speak with amymore, but here's the thing: I've tried talking to her, and we had the "what happened to us" conversation, and all that crap is out of the way and here's the final jist of it: She proved to not be worth my time. I'm not angry or anything like that, and we had good times while we were together, just now we're two different people . . .

So I guess this is what I'm trying to say: Give it a shot trying to talk to her again, and if she doesn't want to, then start doing things to take your mind off of her, and eventually the pain goes away. everyone seems to be telling you this, and I will too: You're still young. There's plenty of time to find that "One" you seem to be looking so intently for. Don't get discouraged, but be careful not to get over your head into something you're not ready for, either, K?

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Too young for love >.< That's my only advice

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

16 times?! Your a awesome fighter dude. Sticking with love after all that.... Kudos to you.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

She is the same girl? Always? His heart must be very bad ... I cannot give a giant advice of love, but to the being girl, me estare realizing of what it happens to her. Good the hurt of love is very serious, but not always tendra that to transform into hatred ... :D . I believe that you also tendria that realize what happening to her, his heart? That sits love?, or another thing?:3, I say something to him? The girls we leave ourselves to guide for the money ... :( His decicion can be at the head of you .-

Erm can i ask you, i have a fren who have around the same no. of relationship with gurls... Can i knw if you really love them all? 16 of them is alot... Why do you change so often at such a age, why dun you stick to one? So you would not be hurt that much time everytime you break.... Do you tink you are serious with everyone ofthem, i am just curious la... In my friend case, he say he gt this kind of problem is to lost love very fast for one relationship therfore he has been changing after he lose the feeling, i just want to knw if you are like that too or other...

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i deal with stuff like that by ignoring it....keep feelings bottled up, thats what i say

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

well, try talking to her again if she still ignores you then forget about her, even though it hurts,but you have to bear with it and move on

That's why I don't get a girlfriend
That kind of relationship doesn't last long and it's probably not sincere.......

May I ask....... do you really love this person?
If you do....... wow...... 16 times...... oops.... sorry
Mmm........ well I don't think you should drag this relationships seeing that...... she doesn't really seem sincere about this relationship as I said......

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

DSL367

DSL367

Quote by vatican92That's why I don't get a girlfriend
That kind of relationship doesn't last long and it's probably not sincere.......

May I ask....... do you really love this person?
If you do....... wow...... 16 times...... oops.... sorry
Mmm........ well I don't think you should drag this relationships seeing that...... she doesn't really seem sincere about this relationship as I said......

Erm... let's just say that, I always end up falling in love with a girl who was already taken >.< ~! And with this 16th girl whom I fell her last time, rejected me. She's the 3rd girl who rejected me. Call it quits :( ~! Sorry, guys. I forgot to mention that I've tried talking to her; no reply. I know she's not shallow, coz she helped me last time a lot of times. Perhaps there's another way to cope with this pain of mine (Which I couldn't even find)... Thanks for the help though :) !

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by DSL367Erm... let's just say that, I always end up falling in love with a girl who was already taken >.< ~! And with this 16th girl whom I fell her last time, rejected me. She's the 3rd girl who rejected me. Call it quits :( ~! Sorry, guys. I forgot to mention that I've tried talking to her; no reply. I know she's not shallow, coz she helped me last time a lot of times. Perhaps there's another way to cope with this pain of mine (Which I couldn't even find)... Thanks for the help though :) !

Have you even been dating these girls then? I dont think it's really possible to fall in love with someone without getting to know them well first. Plus, at your age, you dont really need to worry about love anyways. You have plenty of time to worry about that and dont need to be "heartbroken" at the age of 15. Maybe the girls just dont like you as a boyfriend, if they dont want to go out with you, dont worry about it. theres more out there than one girl who wont even talk to you.

Signature Image

DSL367

DSL367

Quote by joycev

Quote by DSL367Erm... let's just say that, I always end up falling in love with a girl who was already taken >.< ~! And with this 16th girl whom I fell her last time, rejected me. She's the 3rd girl who rejected me. Call it quits :( ~! Sorry, guys. I forgot to mention that I've tried talking to her; no reply. I know she's not shallow, coz she helped me last time a lot of times. Perhaps there's another way to cope with this pain of mine (Which I couldn't even find)... Thanks for the help though :) !

Have you even been dating these girls then? I dont think it's really possible to fall in love with someone without getting to know them well first. Plus, at your age, you dont really need to worry about love anyways. You have plenty of time to worry about that and dont need to be "heartbroken" at the age of 15. Maybe the girls just dont like you as a boyfriend, if they dont want to go out with you, dont worry about it. theres more out there than one girl who wont even talk to you.

I've tried talking to my 16th ex-love last time; She won't even bother to answer. I've tried apologizing to her coz maybe I was the one who broke her heart. She said that she accepted my apology but she denied it by her actions. Weird... She's not shallow, coz last time she helped me out a lot of things when I'm with her last time. Besides, I'm not much of a playboy; I only date one girl, not all 16 of them. And not mention the first 15 were the ones back home (Philippines)...
And I guess you're right. The last time I remembering falling in love with a girl without knowing about her even more. Guess I always made the wrong moves... >_>

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

16 times!
Oh dear...you just need a break..You also sound like you're desperate to find your true love well you don't have to that.
If that girl don't like you,just back off before you really annoyed her.Sorry if my words are kind of rude but this is from a girl perspective.For your info,i'm a girl.
I think you also young to search for love.I'm advised to start look at life differently.Enjoy life...Don't just think of relationships yet.IF you want to heal your pain,gather some friends and do something fun like watching a movie and do sports.Get a hobby to take your mind off from her..You deserve better than this..
Have fun and enjoy life to the fullest!

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

I think if you really love her, you should keep trying, persistence pays off and all that.
Ozzy Osbourne, frighteningly, said something very wise about love. He said that love rocks and rolls, some times you feel like giving up, but you just have to take the good with the bad and stay the course, no matter how tough it may be. It will all pay off in the end

ha ha, if nothing else, she will be impressed by your sheer determination.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

DSL367

DSL367

Could I also say that it's been 4 months since our break-up but...
One funny thing is I'm still in love with her... :(
To make things easier, I'll try explaining:

I've made a big stupid mistake to her and I ended up breaking her heart.
I didn't actually mean to hurt her but no matter how many times I tried,
She isn't willing to forgive me since that break up.
Me myself, I've been blaming myself for that mistake and I think she
didn't even understand.
I hadn't been hard with her while we're in a relationship last time, so I know
she isn't a shallow girl.
And even when I try talking to her about my mistake, she won't even listen
to me...
Is all hope lost? x_x

Oh well... I'm still seeking help but none of the advices seemed to be working.
Anyone still willing to help me deal with this are welcome...

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

there are so many fishes in the ocean...^_^ go fish! you deserve the freshest!^_^

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Thats alot of heart breaks.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

DSL367

DSL367

Quote by AldenThats alot of heart breaks.

I know it's rare to see ppl having so many heart-breaks ni a short peiod of time but...
What to do if someone like me is desperate to be loved and cared for?
16 heart-breaks is very serious you know so,
I just really don't know whether to lose hope or not.
I still need advice from someone to help me overcome this emotions...
Neway, thanks to the ppl who replied to this thread and tried his or her best to help me! :)
It's worth every help...

i reckon one of the reasons u hurt alot is cuz u take it too seriously when it comes to this. u find a gurl u like and u think too much into i. im just assuming this judging from the fact that your just 15 and uve been heart broken 16 times thats like a girl for each year since u were born + 1 lol^^. theres porbably i side to u who gives in to the words "but i cant get over her" or " i cant decide to not love her" a side of u thinks its galant to say those things even though if u think of it logically and say it to my face that its not logical im really sure that u succumb to your emotions too much. get one thing straight first as much as it would be desireable to have your life like a love story things dont always go that way, u can say now that all i want is a girlfriend all i want is a normal life but there are still those expectations of yours. just think for awhile how serious is your love for EACH of those 16 girls uve liked. was your love, "thinking of yourself" or "thinking of her" u know the obvious "good boy" answer but what is it really, cuz i seriously doubt that u can like so deeply 16 girls to a point of love and if you say it wasnt really "love love" for some or most of the girls then why would u consider yourself heartbroken 16 times. well try to think of this, i personally think love isnt something u force upon urself at the first girl you find yourself interesting, that would only mean your emotionally needy as a person. love is something u really dont see or plan to come, u can say this is how you would love someone but others can do that same thing when they havent even known the girl yet, you can say this is how love will feel but think for awhile and see if it is really love because devotion and love can be different in their own senses. dont be so quick to say ive fallen inlove and dont be so quick to say ive been heart broken, if you fail in asking a girl out it may be a disappointment but were you really heartbroken?
now for this girl u say just walks past you. i really dont know how things have gone, who she is as a person and who u are as a person. but if she wasnt interested and you kept going then that could annoy her, like ive seen this happen at my skewl if the girl isnt interested dont force it theyll just get pissed at you. the girl on the other hand may just be a b*t*h, its alrite to like someone and i think its abit far to hate someone for liking you but also dont force yourself on someone who isnt interested becasue especially for girls it can feel embarassing and it places pressure on them, it would be the same for guys but more for girls.
well really my advice from here is not to take this falling inlove thing too seriously, i think ur prioritising that too much i mean it might be abit difficult not to just suddenly interest yourself with something else but love comes on its own and even for those who get a girl friend or boyfriend it doesnt necessarily mean its love. but also remember its alrite to like someone and i advice giving it a try but do this while thinking of the girl in mind. approach more calmly and commonly because its easier that way and actually give to time to get to know the girl, try to at least be friends with her and see what type of person she really is. and if she REALLY is someone u think ud like to be with approach with confidence (not over confidence just confidence), i also think its best not to approach with seriousness becuz u dont want to put pressure on the girl, just approach calmly in a common situation like a walk back from school becuz i doubt a super romantic seen would just jump out of the bin while your with her and ask her out chat her up first like with a conversation, advisably with light humour, dont let the conversation to delve in too deep that u will miss your chance, when a silence comes up just ask her out did it abit humourly not sarcastic but like with abit of a laugh and take what comes after because usually at this sort of scenario the girl will most like be in a calmer state and even if she gets suprised by the question the response u get will generally not be agressive or negative, cuz even a simple no is positive cuz u can just stay friends and if she does reject u react more humourously like "aww why not" and just dont push it forward she will already be pressured by u just saying that. but apart frmo the how to get dumped tutorial i just gave u, i reckon that asking her out in that sort of setting would give u a better chance for your average girl. and like i sed earlier dont make it sound so serious i mean u can get lucky and shed say yes and its all romantic and crap but u have to understand the situation and stuff for that, ur just aiming for a relationship so make it sound like that. a simple and joking bribe like"if u say yes ill buy u lunch" or something like that oculd help as well.
so now give it a try and ur losing streak might just end. last pice of advice understand the girl and in a relationship u think of making her smile not thinking of how she makes u smile, this goes for both parties a relationship works better i think when both parties are happy to make each other happy. u cant make her thikn that way but start it up by thinking like that your self good luck^^

I would say just find someone else you *might* be interested in. Distract yourself from that person. At the same time, don't just ignore them either. Try to say hi occasionally, just don't overdo it. If you really want to get back with her, just keep up the relationship. Hopefully, she'll stop hating you so much and you'll be together again. ^^

In my opinio i suggest you think this through and just stop her one day, even if she tries to walk away, stop her and tell her what you have to say, but 1st think about what situation you're in and if u think that u can bring it back, get some guts and talk to her, if u believe that this is just not going to work out, then i suggest you forget about what happend and just go on

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.