Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Views/Downloads on our wallpapers/vectors etc... - Minitokyo

Views/Downloads on our wallpapers/vectors etc...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

pana

pana

imagination is a state of mind

Hi Staff of MT
Don't know if this has been brought up before ( i have checked for previous threads but no luck) but i want to query about how often our View/Downloads get updated.

Correct me if i am wrong but i am noticing the only time our Views/Downloads are updated is only when someone comments or +favs our work.....is this the case?

Is this to reduce bandwidth on the site?
Because if i remember on previous versions of MT all Views/downloads of our work were updated "Real time"

Not trying to cause any trouble but (personally) would be nice to know how many people have been viewing our work and not having to wait until someone +favs or comments before it is updated

i.e......was checking my work and for one piece i had the following:
Views/Downloads:
690/140
Comments/Favorites:
4/34

then 6 days later when someone +faved this piece it updated the following

Views/Downloads:
887/195
Comments/Favorites:
4/35

what i am trying to get at is if someone does not comment or +fav our work then the Views/Downloads do not get updated and it could be 6 months later when someone comments or +favs before our Views/Downloads are updated.

Just wanted to bring this to your attention.As stated i have checked for previous threads on this topic but could not find any so i apologize in advance if it has already been addressed.

My Newest Wallpaper is :
Gun X Sword:Worlds Apart

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm not actually sure if it only updates when someone faves etc, but I know for sure that sometimes our system lags.

I submit scans sometimes and 10 minutes later it says I submitted it 8 seconds ago-

I think it's just the system being slow- but then again, I don't know if it's like that all the time :\

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

pana

pana

imagination is a state of mind

thank you for your reply but this is an ongoing issue
shouldnt it be updating everytime someone views our work?

merged: 06-28-2007 ~ 03:44pm
hi team,
im still having the same issue as its not updating views/downloads in "real time"
id appreciate a response to clear this up once and for all

thanks to kuroimisa for his reply but seems like my question is being ignored by the rest of MT
all i need is a confirmation if our stats (view/downloads) only get updated if they are commented on or +faved and maybe have it setup again like with the older versions of MT or Animepaper or deviant art where everything is in "real time" and updates after each view/download or comment

My Newest Wallpaper is :
Gun X Sword:Worlds Apart

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.