Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does anyone here still play ??? - Minitokyo

does anyone here still play ???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

dMp

dMp

^___________^

??? = tekken tag tournament. i haven't grown tired of this game yet. it's the best fighting game i've played. fav chars = heihachi/hwoarang.

never played it ever lol

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

I still have it but haven't played it a long time ^_^ because i couldnt figure out the TAG moves XD

whoa!

i only live from playing SNES NES C64 and PSOne

When i would play Tekken Tag, I´m sure the graphics will blow my head off, even if its an old game compared to the newest PS2 Games. ^_____^

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Never really liked Tekken...ever. Preferred Dead or Alive or Guilty Gear XX over it. Never really liked the idea of just memorizing chain combos to defeat your opponent.

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Yeah...tekken isn't that good at times^^

I really liked DOA, BAT (battle arena toshinden), Soul Blade/Soul Edge/Soul Calibur, Street fighter EX Series ^_^

I havent played Tag Tourny for quite awhile! I used to be able to do alot of moves and combos, now I dont know anything anymore. But I have Soul Calibur II so... Yeah! ^_^

I played it at the arcade before...its kool...but not anymore..

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

I play Tekken 3 and this is my fav game :)

Signature

ProfD

ProfD

What is Real Life ?..

Played Far Cry (pc) this afternoon.. after a two months long break..
Interesting how one can enjoy it after such a long time.. :)

toast

Yes, It's Toasted

Still play TT some times currently shinobi ps2 - was playing doom on pc but max payne 2 is current favourite

Signature
He who seeks the knowledge must lead me. No one else may approach..... DVD Movie: KruLL

Time to time i still play with Tekken TT.
Not bad, even if i don't like the ending boss.

Saluti

Ale

Me and my friends used to play that all the time. We used to gather at my house and have tournaments all day long. Don't know what ever happened to it tho, i haven't seen my copy for awhile o_O

I used to love it, but not so much anymore. Haven't played fighting games seriously in a long time
My best team was Jin Kazama and Nina Williams

I dont play anymore
I suddenly find games boring, and even if I play for a while I quit very fast

i still play WoW and some "undead" games like mario series and FF's

Playing PS2. If there is no interesting game on PS2, then I play VBA. A lot of ROM to play, yeah!

21 yo and still playing Mario and rpg games xD

Never played it...
I still play games in general though. It shall never die!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such an extremely old thread. If you really want to talk about this subject still then please make a new topic.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.