Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto and Sakura or Naruto and Hinata? - Minitokyo

Naruto and Sakura or Naruto and Hinata?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next » 314 total items

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

what would be better, Naruto with Hinata or with Sakura ? ~_~ :hmpf:

what do you think?

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

I think NxH would be better than NxS. There's something like Naruhina in some spoilers I saw on youtube.

Chiaki-chan

Chiaki-chan

**Doujinshi L@v3R**

Yeah, Naruto & Hinata would be the best couple... Poor Hinata... is a shame Naruto doesn't care about her, and she loves him so much...

Groups I own: kyandee-anime-no-jutsudoujinshi-support-club

Groups I've joined

naruto and hinata! sakura goes with sasuke better^^

I'm not really sure...I think Naruto and Hinata probably.

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

I think... Naruto and Hinata XD XD

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

With Hinata then Sakura would be with sasuke-kun

Like I said in another thread .....

Naruto n Hinata should get together
I get Sasuke .....

N Sakura should fall of a cliff ;)

Naruto and Hinata of course

None of them ;D Hinata should be with Kiba.

Naruhina! Really cute couple. Also Sasusaku is a good one too. =)

I thought Naruto and Sakura but sakura didnt care for naruto at all, so i think the best couple would be Hinata and Naruto.

Naruto x sakura of course.... I just can't see naruto and hinata together, its just...baaaah... and i hate sasusaku, this is the most terrible couple either

Absolutely most definitely Naruto and Hinata! I cant see it any other way... i wouldnt mind if he lands up with Sakura but she'd be better off with rock lee

PrincessCathloren

PrincessCathloren

Don't Worry, Be Happy!!!

That'll be Naruto and Hinata! They're perfect, honestly! ^_^

Never settle for less, never stop having fun, never give up, never say never, never stop dreaming, never stop until you reached the sky...

i guess naruto n sakura since she is the female main character plus the girl of his dream.

it would be nice 2 have a happy ending =)

hinata is too passive. i can't imagine she would end up with naruto.

it's unbelievable!

Mrmmmmm... that was hard.... they both are great to naryto.. but sasuke then.... perhaps HInata =D..... or... i don't really now =_=...,,

i think naruto and sakura, because hinato is not in love with naruto, she is in love with naruto's way of the ninja, he like her hero, and the relationship with sakura can develop in a diferent way

my choice is hinata~

i have this fren who is so set on having sakura for sasuke..
she said sakura should be the one that is able to get sasuke back to their village..

Signature

Hinata and Naruto

I dont like Sakura, and Hinata is so sweet! ^^

Naruto& Hinata.

Sakura isnt for him. I dont know i just think this is the best way.

, Naruto & Hinata

eveion

eveion

I love Art!

Naruto and Sakura make a sexy pair be cause they balance eachother, and are compatible; however, I just know Hinata will get with Naruto. Unless, of course, Naruto dies. That would suck. :(

big words for such small vermin

NARUTO AND SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY R SO CUTEEEEEEEEE AND SAKURA IS SHOWING SOME FEELINGS FOR NARUTO! A LOT OF FEELINGS!

page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next » 314 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.