Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zero No Tsukamia Wallpaper. - Minitokyo

Zero No Tsukamia Wallpaper.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

<Stuff Removed, other posts deleted, See reasoning on my last post>

Yo! Cute scan! Or rather, a very dark wallpaper... ^_^'
Make the scan to the original. And you could add grass on the bg, cus she's sitting down. Use light colour for the bg.
That's my point of view...

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Well.... the only thing in the wallie seems to be black bg with some brush effects.......
It doesn't really look like you've used any filters or did anything special to the scan either

How about getting a scenary for your wallie?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Narikoneko

Narikoneko

Bishie lover~

Well, first of all... the scan isn't an easy one...
1. it's too dark
2. the position of the chara is difficult to match with a bg...

You could try vectoring it but as far as you're still a newbie, it can be a little bit too difficult
Oh and don't use the default PS brushes! There are so many good brushed on the net~
I could imagine her in a room with a Christmas tree XD but since it ain't Xmas... well maybe a room with a TV? I just can't imagine her outside, on some grass stuff. =D

Anyways, good luck, I hope you finish the wallie :)

Btw where did you get that scan? I'm a bit interested in it :D

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Don't give up!
There is many things wrong with it, but where are you going to start?
First of all, nice on the chara, it's well extracted. :)
But you could lighten up the mood, make the background more fun and the chara is not suited for a dark wallpaper like this. Just look at that pout! Since you're completely new, then I would opt for a more simple background...maybe pastel colors? Good luck and don't give up!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Firstly, you need to work on your extraction. Get use with pen tool, and try this tutorial.
The updated one doesn't improve much because the background is basically filters and random brushes. I'd say find a scenic background, although you're a noob(try it). Because what we really want is a concept wall, not a pretty filtery one.

I suggest you to browse some stocks here, possibly that focused on floor. Cuz she's probably(in my opinion) sitting on a floor in a mall. Or you can make like she's sitting on her bed or something, with lots of presents all over it.

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

Ya, I am going to leave wallpaper making to the professionals.

After trying the tutorial, I realized that, I really really really dont have the skills to pull this off, nor the ability which is okay, not everyone of us is blessed with the photoshop touch, I will just continue contributing to this site how I normally do, comment on other's people's walls and post the forums.

Thank for the all the help but I said before, I will leave this to the professionals.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.