Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You like Sky or Ocean more? - Minitokyo

You like Sky or Ocean more?

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 422 total items

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

I think Sky is dreammy with clouds..
After I seen Air, I like it more...
Then D.N Angel... more++
What you like more, sky or ocean?

Sky is so much more beautiful........
The birds are so pretty........ the clouds are....... magical
The wind is so nice........

But the ocean..... mmm...... I'm scared of water :sweat:
And I don't really like the smell of ocean......... makes me sick sometimes.......

So I like the sky more
I always look at the sky when I have something in my mind...... always calms me down

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Sakucha

Sakucha

call me Chia-chan :3

I can't decide... The sky looks peaceful.. The ocean too. They're both nice to look at. Well, both.

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

The sky is so much more beautiful. You can see the sky where ever you are. u know.

I prefer Sky. I love Sky becuase in symbolizes me freedome, enternity, adventure... I fell more in love with it when I watched Eureka 7. It made me wish I had wings to fly!

Ocean is also beautiful but in more mystical way. It's calm but holds many mysteties and hidden powers in depth. Its secrecy is what I don't like. It's unpredictable and can be dangarous at times. Still I love it in special occasions! :D

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Heh, I thought that you were talking about an anime or something at first. It helps to make the question clearer. ;)
But anyway, I think that I prefer the sky more, although it can be so relaxing and depressing at the same time. Depressing because it's a whole nother world outside of the sky and we don't know what's really beyond us, as Earth. But I'm not that pessimestic and I think more beautiful blue sky and clouds floating by. SO relaxing. :D

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

I love ocean more...

All are deep blue... that make you want to deep in it...

if possible, I prefer to sleep in the ocean forvever...

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

Sky. It's so endless and beautiful at night with all the stars out. I guess I take the ocean for granted since I've lived by it for all my life.

i love the ocean. when i look at the sea, i feel peaceful, i feel the world is so big that it looks like endless, and i feel i'm so small, i have so many things so learn...
and when i look at the sky... no feeling

that was really hard! i can't choose! both of thaem is soo beautiful >_< perhaps sky but i don't know! ^^

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

The choice that I decide is sky.

Signature Image

hmm...it's really hard.
but maybe I'll choose the sky since as was a kid...I was always watch the Open Sky in my house...it's really fascinating....'till now I still remember, n it's really heart softening.

I also like the ocean...but since I can't swim, I'll choose the sky more.

id say the ocean, it has more depth to it. and i find it quite hypnotising just to watch the tide come in and stuff ^^

melaniebarrow

melaniebarrow

the only murder of herself

Ocean of corse......it's quiet....and the water....i love it!

...voglio morire, voglio affogare dentro di te, il mare del mio doloroso piacere, delle mie lacrime sanguinanti, eppure cos

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

I like both, but I think I'm going to go with the Sky. Just because there are just some days when you look up and you can see one of the most beautiful sight.

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

I am sure that some of you guys tryd to stay on the back on a field with no near treas or houses or anything else
and just look at the sky..I don`t know why but I felt scared..is like I was falling everything around me was blue without a begining and without an end o.O don`t know this is only my point of view

now the sea..I like to swim but I am not very good at it..good yes perhaps but I probably enjoy more the water (sea/ocean)

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

I'd say both, but sky specially. I feel really ispiried while looking up or to the horizon

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i like ocean more than sky.^^coz ocean is deep,i like deep coz just like cant let me guess what will be inside of it./^^

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Quote by AppleInsightI like both, but I think I'm going to go with the Sky. Just because there are just some days when you look up and you can see one of the most beautiful sight.

I agree with her you do see the skys bauty every new day!^ ^ and I love the sky becuz it also well the clouds i guess bring rain which is water and water is mostly in the ocean! XD i like them both very much though! ^ ^

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Well... the ocean is inmense... but the sky is inmaculate...

both are wonderful, but i stay with the sky, that gives me kinda freedom :)

The sunset in the horizon that seperates both. I love them both very much. But they have a better view together than alone anyway. btw, Sola is also a good anime with regards to the sky.

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Both are same in color(Blue), Both are mysterious but I'll chose Sky for this one it gives me a sense of relaxation when I look at it

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Haha, for me, I love both and after D.N.Angel, I love both even more. It's hard to not to have either one. Just got to have both.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

i prefer volcanoes... i hate the ocean by seafood, wheater and hurrican.
sky... ummmm the clouds makes me dizzy :S

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 422 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.