Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You like Sky or Ocean more? - Minitokyo

You like Sky or Ocean more?

page 18 of 18 « Previous 1... 14 15 16 17 18 422 total items

its fun to look at clouds and stuff, and i like the ocean when its peaceful....

i like sky. i feel free....

both of them has something i scear
but i still admire them

merged: 03-15-2011 ~ 09:52am
both of them has something i scear
but i still admire them

i like ocean

Both~~~

Cause they are all blue~~~

I like blue~~~

levelzero00

levelzero00

I want to kiss you, bitch

Sky for sure. I couldn't help myself on sea,,,,Ocean made me dizzy

"The hell with you, bugs!!"

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

I love sky more, it always has a more meaningful effect in anime :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

They are so similar... yet so different at the same time.
Both of them are unpredictable.
The sky can be crystal clear now, then it can brew up a raging storm the next minute.
The sea can be calm and gentle now, then it can destroy your home with a huge tsunami the next minute.
Both of them are everlasting.
The sky and the sea have been here ever since the day our planet was formed / ever since God created the world.
And they will last till our planet's demise / Apocalypse.
Both of them are blue.
But in different hues.
And give out different impressions.
The sky is blue in a clear and honest way. Nothing can be hidden up in the open air. Every bird and every cloud can be seen.
The sea is blue in a dark and mysterious way. Anything can be hidden deep within the water. Many species inhabiting the seabed have yet been discovered.
However, there is one vital difference between the sky and the sea that makes me opt for the former.
The sun, the moon and the stars are in the sky.
The ones you see on the sea are only replicas.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

nubdog

Kami

sky is freedom everlasting the ocean is refreshing .... im talking bout peaceful type anime? action types blah blah ... sky is full of missiles and stuff the sea is full of cannon blast and some magic spells and dragons? haha well the sky is better personally as puffy clouds and stuff and if your compare the sky and ocean u get the impression hyper deep sea is really creepy (pressure crushes your lungs? blah) . So the sky beyond the clouds transcending through outer space and reaching the heavens :) XD

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Ocean covers ground, sky covers ocean. I love ocean cuz its my hometown, i love sky cuz its place of the wind.

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Ocean , I have height issues you see T_T
Though I do enjoy gazing upon the sky , though to be IN it is a different case as in itself.

page 18 of 18 « Previous 1... 14 15 16 17 18 422 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.