Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You like Sky or Ocean more? - Minitokyo

You like Sky or Ocean more?

page 5 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next » 422 total items

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

The sky. Although, a nice mix of sky and water takes my breath away : )

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

It's a difficult question! XD
My two loves: Sky & Ocean!
Anyway, I prefer the ocean, I don't know what is under the deep sea... I think this is so mysterious... So beautiful... Dangerous...

The ocean. See the sky every day so I want to see the ocean and what treasures lies within...

I say Sky

the sky can change from night to day from morning to evening. the ocean is always the same the waves the water..it is eternal.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

well depends
i like both of there calm

Ocean if its clear blue.
Sky if its not. =]

I like the sky more. It connects everyone, but the sea separates everyone...

And the sky is sort of symbolic for freedom, and it's like the realm of the birds. I love the sky~ Ever since I was little I would always wish that I had wings so I could fly in it. XD

ocean

i love the sky especially on a clear day, it can be just gorgeous

sky! the idea of freedom and all.... sigh...

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

sky, i like the idea of flying

why?

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Sky @ Sora... XD and the clouds.
I wouldn't mind lying down whole day at a beautiful garden looking at them XD

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

sky looks like eternity to me

the ocean...it can make you feel peaceful when it's calm, but it can't be contended with in the level of power that it has. like a sleeping dragon. I think the diversity of this requirement for life is...erm...pretty cool.

o_O

The sky; see the blue sky!
Ocean is being polluted... and mostly ocean is where seafood comes from...

I don't like either more than the other. I don't care that much about either to be honest.

I think sky is much more interesting...I enjoy watching it !

The sky is more interesting. The sea is just the reflection of the sky

Siegeldamon

Siegeldamon

I art Thou

Sky, The sea has it's limits but the sky is infinite

The ocean is very calm and peaceful to listen to... The sky is blue at its best with the sun shining... Ahh it's so hard to choose xD!

Ocean...
there's something weird inside...

I definitely prefer the skyline. I find such rich, vivid color among the clouds. There is also the night sky which on clear nights is simply heavenly. I love to stop for a second and gaze up at it (doesn't work when I am driving on the freeway). The moon is so cool, pretty, and often breath taking.
I have seen the ocean a few times and it is pretty impressive and ominous but to foreign to me to hold a dear place in my heart.

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Ocean! I like ocean but never ask me to swim in there ahaha... Almost die 2 times when I was a little ^^
I like dark blue color, ocean fits too it and the mystery inside it makes ocean more interested to me XD

Sky.. I think it's pretty in the morning and when it's cloudy day coz dun really like sun heat plus smokes all around hiks....

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

page 5 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next » 422 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.