Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You like Sky or Ocean more? - Minitokyo

You like Sky or Ocean more?

page 6 of 18 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 Next » 422 total items

hmm, that's a hard question! both are so pretty! But perhaps i would choose the sky >-< it has so many colours and the stars and moon._.

i like the sky more, the sky is blue and the clouds are white, beautiful

It's so hard to choose for me, ocean blue

merged: 04-05-2009 ~ 02:08pm
and sky also blue.....

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Ocean

it has so much animals and it is so beautiful... i am always on it and i am a commercial fishermen so the ocean is my job, and i love swimming..

Signature

The sky is much more calming and relaxing. but the ocean can be so scary but the ocean life is also very magical. but wherever you are you could always see the sky. and it'll always be there for you. with its lazy clouds and the birds soaring high in the sky with its wings. makes me want to fly up there too. :)

Manga lover...... <3

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I like the sky more. I like thinking about what it would be like if I could just fly around. Plus I like how you can see space at night with all the stars and the moon.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sorry got to go with the ocean...it's so peaceful and tough and powerful and strong...not to mention that's where most of my totem animals come from

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Kobato7

Kobato7

Kobato-chan

I love the ocean ^^ but the sky is cool

Signature

The sky is prettier with naked angels flying above...

The ocean is beautiful with pretty girls with their swimwear on :D

i prefer the sky.. no sharks.. haha. im scared of sharks.. but sky these days is so polluted!

i prefer sky. it is mysterious

I don't it's kind of hard to decide I like the sky but for it's beauty but I like the ocean for mysterious things that might be hiding in it )

I like the sky over the ocean~ lol.

I prefer the ocean

Sky ;) Is beautifull and looks like air ocean ;D

lyricalwishes

lyricalwishes

dreaming of forevers.

I would totally pick sky hands down, since I can't swim for my life > x <

Even wings that can no longer fly have a reason to exist, because they still have a memory of the time when they could fly.

chopstix07

Kintoki

The sky is unlimited i like the sky more, the ocean ends somewhere. But the sky is above all.

Ocean! I like the color

The ocean.
It's not like you can swim in the sky everyday.

i like sky more than.

Terra517

Terra517

"Moonlight Empress"

The sky mostly. I love a clear night sky where you can see the stars and moon. Or if there's a bit of clouds around and stars with a full moon looks very lovely where I live.

Prefer the sky = great view of the land and ocean :D

Sky.

i find the ocean to be more relaxing! :3 very
peaceful to watch the waves go back and forth!

page 6 of 18 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 Next » 422 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.