Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Death Note) Who is truly great ? - Minitokyo

(Death Note) Who is truly great ?

Tagged under Death Note

Your favourite character from Death Note is .....

Yagami Light/Raito
35 votes
Melo
6 votes
L
64 votes
Other
4 votes
Near
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

I was wondering ........ who do u think is the best character in Death Note ? Personally I think L was the greatest ;) Near comez second coz he's soo cute lol :D

Anywayz state who you think is the best and then give a reason :)

Well I'm not too sure what you mean when you say great but Raito did outsmart L
Melo and Near just seemed like a pain in the butt in the anime
Personally I didn't like them......

The greatest character in Death Note I would think is Misa for....... sacrificing basically her life for someone like Raito who doesn't give a care about her

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

Emm....MisaMisa ! I like Light too and his Shinigami. I don't like L so much, because he trap Light!

L was the greatest! he was able to narrow the murderer (Light) down and track him to the core! the only advantage that Light had was the death note, besides that, L would have caught him easily! ^_^ I love L!

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i like how L is so strange yet so smart. btw doesn't he look like he hasn't slept in days.

Personnally I hate misa shez sooo annoyin

Anywayz I totally agree the only reason was because Light had the death note otherwise L would won easily. L rockz ! ;)

It's between L and Light and I'll just say L slightly over Light because he fought a battle using just brains with his life at stake. It's true that Light got the better of him at the end but at least Light never knew his REAL name...anyone thats seen the movie will have a good laugh. L is truly smart, if he wasn't careful he would have died so many times. The way Light beat L then lost to 2 amateurs was so stupid...mello + near does not equal L...not even close.

Mikami!

I'm honestly kinda torn on who I like between L and Light. Both are incredibly bright, cautious and can see things rather clearly. I also agree with the earlier statement about how Light is able to defeat L yet has so much trouble with Mello/Near. The one thing I do not like about Light tho is how he started with such a noble cause and desire and now is twisted by his own inner darkness. Light will be his own undoing imho.

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

L-san!.!.!
hes so cute XD
Light kinda scares me...

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

REMU! she go!

^ she scared me >_> lol

Aww. Nobody has voted neither Mello nor Near? These two are the bomb! Sadly they couldn't work properly together, since Mello was freaking jealous that Near was always # 1 at nearly everything. I VOTE MELLO! XD My favorite mafia man.

I prefer Near to Melo

Near is soooo kawaii ;)

L is the best! L is so cute when he smiles! i vote for L!
I also want to vote for mello and matt!

what ever comes happan yagami coming first for me becuase all things starts with he is talent

tsubasawingjing

tsubasawingjing

bird without wings...

y the character list at above no include Ryuku?
the 1st shinigami appeared in the manga...
i think he was the beginner of all the things will happened...
if talked about favourite character,i prefer L and Near more,
hehe... XD

~minna-san if got time can come and visit my gallery...~ ^_^ thanks u very much
my gallery
Signature Image

I prefer Light, because he has a goal and a good intention. Now, he may not have a great way of making the world better, at least he's trying.

L is a great guy and he's got all the motivations and smarts to fight Light, but his devotion to stop Light seems kind of forced. Like he's only put in the series as a bouncing board of Light's schemes.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I vote Light. I liked him from the beginning, he's totally adorable, smart and a justice weirdo. I really like Light, there's no point to cry after a dead character (L.) for eva'n eva. Light is my fav!

Signature

I voted light, think about who found out the way to kill a deathgod and in the end who won out of L and Light. He also changed the whole world to his band of justice. I would have to put Near in second as he has the same mind as a me. In third comes L,

DOes anyone know L name

L was the cutest! L,L,L,L i love L^^ he is sooo cute! it's sad i woild end up as it did for him ..=_=... *cying*

T_T noone else's favourite Near?
I LOVE NEAR! just coz he's cute with him playing with toys n stuff ^_^ does anyone know how old he is? o.O he looks like a baby lol

Yagami Light. ah , he's intelligent. GO KIRA GO KIRA. Geez after all these tricks ,and plans to rule the world he dies. I hate the ending. I have wished so much not to happen .. but what can i say now? And i like Misa too . even she`s like a servant for Yagami . damn .

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Light Yagami and L, cause both of them shows their great skills and intelligence.. But, I prefer Light to L because he seems to outsmart L..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.