Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Death Note) Who is truly great ? - Minitokyo

(Death Note) Who is truly great ?

Tagged under Death Note

Your favourite character from Death Note is .....

Yagami Light/Raito
35 votes
Melo
6 votes
L
64 votes
Other
4 votes
Near
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Light, no question.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

L was my first choice probably, but I think Near is my all time favourite :D
Any1 who can give an opinion on my Sig?, I just made it =)

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5934/untitled1xl1.png

Absolutely L!
He is far better than Light in everything in the manga. He's the best!

L and laito pretty much own them all. I can't decide which one is better because they're and even match. w and i absolutely hate near and melo, they're just fake's who tries to take over L place

Noo Near & Melo are kawaii too so is Matt >.<

merged: 12-01-2007 ~ 11:21pm
Btw love da Sig LonelyL Itz really cool ^_^

Light is my favorite, but Mello's a close second. Liking Mello is only a result of Y fanbooks though, so i wont mention it.

I consider L to be the greatest. Neck in neck with Light. They are both sort off similar yet totally opposite. To best things about L are his mysterious past and charm, his wisdom and physical abilities, his sweet tooth and strange behaviour, his awkward and wise forwardness (I thought it was very cool the way he told Light the truth and played with him so he could be on top of things), his stubbornest and determination, and of course his great pursuit of justice.
P.S. I think Misa could have been much more interesting than how she was (I only sow the anime). Most people think she is not that smart. It is true that she behaves in such a manner but she does show a great deal of intelligence and bravery several times in the anime.

Misa Misa for teh win!

Yagami Light and L are both extremely intelligent. I'd have to say that they're tied and only in certain situations do they overshadow the other.

I LOOOOVE Near. I just love him. I really liked L, and thought he was the most original character out of everyone in the series, but Near...I was bound to love him, with my taste for young-looking boys. And intelligent. And a bastard, but a good one.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

L was my favorite, even though Light outmaneuvered him in the end. He was eccentric and I was drawn to that.

Misa was incredibly annoying but she did show great insight at times during the anime. However, it only showed when she was in possession of a Death Note, and during the times where she didn't have it she was her airheaded normal self. So does the Death Note make her intelligent, or is she just a klutz normally? There is clearly a psychological effect that the Death Note has on people, is intelligence one of them?

out of the main character (L and Light)..i liek light, the fact that he outsmarts the other lead role and he is sought as an evil character...but personally, Ryuk is the pwnage =p

Kimberley

xoxo

L is by far the greatest, he had a disadvantage of not having a death note and all. and he still did wicked good.
Nero was so damn annoying! No one can replace L.

I like Light and L. Their both smart at salving crimes and are good fighters

L of course. This might be old new. I found somewhere on the interenet. L going get his own movie. I forgot when. I think is this year 2008. I just found it couple week ago.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Light Yagami, of course. He wants to clean the world and that's honorable but the way he's doing it can be consider evil. If you put that way. Who would want to use a DeathNote? Not me. I love life and try to believe in people. But some people are truly out of the good.

Robin Sena

It will be L cuz he is like two steps ahead of everybody and also Light but sometimes Light gets ahead of L too. But L would of caught Light as Kira if he didn't die. Cuz he is the # 1 STUNNER at solving cases.

A smile will make the day better

I like L and Mello. (I love chocolate, too..)

Light, all the way. Because he's the one who truly changed the world in the end, by using the Death Note.

L is cute, but that's it. And he failed miserably when he let his feelings deceive him.

Light hands down, he did kill L, did he not?

My favourite is L with his strange way of living, he was for me most enjoyable

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

My choice would be L !

Signature Image

nah none of the poll.. i dont like noone of the charas :S

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like misa myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.