Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To create vector with outlines - Minitokyo

To create vector with outlines

page 1 of 1 4 total items

To create vector with outlines.

Good, on having joined to a group of Lacus/Meer I need to create vector of them. Already almost images do not stay, but I found one that does not have the outlines, and if I believe a vector with the lines :O

erased? =3

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

i dunno what ur saying really... u want to make a vector without using lines?

Well, u can always just use the poligonal lasso tool trace out the shape then fill it with the colors,,,

Pen tool is much more useful, despite the time it consumes.
You can create smooth lines using the pen tool, good for inking/vectorizing screencaps

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Vectors do not necessarily need outlines- the one with outlines I guess you can call line art, the ones without the outlines are called cell shaded.

If you're using Adobe Illustrator, I'm sure there's an option to turn the outlines off or at least to 0px. The swatches should be the same.

I guess you're trying to figure out the consistency of the outlined and lined scan- if you want to keep the outlines, make them all the one colour (black, for example), or at least a darker tone to the one being coloured in (cream face, brown outline).

Or just pretend they don't have outlines at all- it's up to you.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.