Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's going on? i need guy advice :( - Minitokyo

What's going on? i need guy advice :(

page 1 of 1 11 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

ok, i've been dating this guy for about three
months, and it's been going really good so far.
but for the last two/three weeks he hasnt called
me as much as he used to. we used to talk
everyday and for more than 3 hours. now we talk
every other day, maybe 3 times out of the week
and for less than an hour. i txt him and he doesnt
respond to them. even if i say have a nice day, he doesnt
and when i used to he would respond and say thanx
or something. but he doesnt now. i call him and he
doesnt answer. he doesnt even return my calls.
he hasnt tried calling me at all and i havent seen
him in like two weeks. is he ignoring me? should
i drop him or should i ask whats up?

i feel like im exagerating, but hey, im a girl, so its
cool :D so any advice, i really like this guy, like a lot
and it hurts to know that he might be ignoring me.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

I would find out whats up
mabey he has a reson
(im not very good at giving advise)

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I think you should confront him and tell him how you feel, you shouldn't continue feeling hurt about it without not knowing what's going on. Find out! And good luck :)

Signature

well girleeh as much as it hurts..confront..him
get straight to the point...hurting doesn't help anybody neither him nor you

Hmm... a very common situation in today's society. The problem lies in the past. Both of you seem to have "rushed" your relationship...giving neither of you the space most feel they require today... You must understand then humans in today's society are not as honorable nor patient and content as they were in the past... Considering the brain patterns of men today, their thoughts in relationships usually contain the need for much pleasure into any extent depending on the individual...

However, his reasons may not be as what I have said... Depending on the individual's actions, you can usually tell how their thought pattern functions... whether he is a man dedicated to his "love" one's happiness or not... What I simply mean by that statement is if he truly cares for your happiness and only wishes for it... that may be the reason why he choses to ignore you... if that is the case, it means that he believes that being with causes you no happiness or little of it... of course this is hardly the case with humans today...

All you can do is either persevere with the pain and stay by his side or leave and risk the intimacy your heart yearns for...it all depends on the "love" within you..if Love really ever existed in the universe that is...
Worry not, despite the conclusion, time shall heal you...and from the pain and sorrow will you learn the Truth....hopefully...

"Sometimes it is not what you wish for, but what is best for that whom you cherish dearly..."

"My Misery is your Happiness"

it's hard, but you should probably talk to him about it. you have a right to know what's going and tell him how his attitude is affecting you. it's not fair if it's hurting you and if you don't do anything about it, it might end up hurting both of you. this way, you'll both understand each other better.
*huggles*
good luck with it and cheer up gurl!

I'd talk to him face to face about it. It could be nothing at all; he could have a reason for not txting back like just being busy, no credit on his phone, or he simply might not like txting to have a conversation. On the other hand, if it is something else more serious, you need to communicate to him about it with a real conversation and not over the phone. Any serious relationship really needs that - txting and the like probably isn't great for a main form of communication in a relationship of that kind.

hey babyshakira...do you know wher he lives?
f u do try to visit him..and ask him f what he really feels about you..maybe he just playing with you..and it hurts you know when someone plays with your feelings..

then be brave of what he will tell you..
you know maybe he isnt the right guy for you..maybe he has someone new and his trying to avoid you, cause he felt guilty doing it to you..

GOOD LUCK..BE BRAVE & BE HAPPY...

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Well, the only thing you have to do is talk to him in person, to make things clearer, and no matter the result of that conversation, youll be able to say all you have to say
you just need a lil bit of bravery, and keep going in your path ^.^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

thank you so much for your advise. i will try my hardest to confront him....i dont know how im going to do it....but i will do it ^_^ thank you for your help once again.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

flirt again with him, half naked pictures do the job ;) he'll love you for it, I know I would^^

Oh and make clear that you're worried about him not spending time on you, and ask him if he really wants you to be happy. (in most cases the male has selfish goals, but it's fine if you're happy)

Simple & Clean- Utada hikaru
:nya:

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.