Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just wanted to know a reason... - Minitokyo

Just wanted to know a reason...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

So my wallpaper "Hunters" got deleted and I wonder, why? It took me some time and effort to made, the scans I used were cleaned up, and didn't featured text from scans, it wasn't a ripoff or duplicate (or so I believe...) so reasons would be welcomed. Here's url for my wallpaper: Hunters by LordEndervonHellsing
And here's full view: http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2807/wallpaperripcaptaintestzj4.jpg
Thanks in advance.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

It looks okay, i don't know why it would be deleted? I like it though

merged: 05-22-2007 ~ 01:49am
It looks okay, i don't know why it would be deleted? I like it though

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I can't understand the reason eather. My guess would be that it whas a tad too simple. I hade a couple of vals deleted as well. That would be the only reason I can think of ... -_-

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

It is a collage of manga scans and emblems with text over the top.

We also delete anything with a swastika as we will not promote anti-semetic characters or beliefs.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.