Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 J-pop mp3 download - Minitokyo

J-pop mp3 download

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Ummm, can someone tell me where I can download j-pop mp3s for free. I need direct download from the net not from the mirc ok. Please tell me. Onegaishimasu. T_T

Signature
Sarang heyo....

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

bittorrent?

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

bittorent will do. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Quote by naito18bittorent will do. ^_^'

well thats a start.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

huh? :o

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

I dunno with J-Pop, but if you want Anime Music mp3, maybe you may try :
link removed

maybe that is useless for you, but i don't know with the other ? :D

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

thanks gilo. I'll check it out. :)

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Link removed
or link removed
^_^

zAbUzA

Devil of the Hidden Mist

Here's somthing I just found. It's not too big, but there's a few songs . . enjoy . . .
link removed

-zAbUzA

Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu . .

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

link removed
you can request songs here too... mostly on jpop and rock... but there's anime songs too :)

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Tiny Tenshi Link removed has some mp3s up on rotation. :) Atra (web mistress) is a really nice person, too.
<lol> You're up to level 29! XD A few more stuffs and you get the search function, I think. :D

I'll see if I can make you a list of my album and mp3 collection during my freetime. Or you can just hit me up over AIM at my screen name, 'Maxy chan', and list some artists that you're interested in and I'll see if I have anything from them that I can send/upload for you.

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend."
-- Anonymous

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

wow! :o
too many replies. ^_^'
For those who have given the sites. Thank you. XD

melon prodigy thanks for the offer. sooner or later I'm gonna give you the artist that I like. If I have the time.

Your such good friends. I'm so lucky. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

if it helps i could give you some songs off my website..or something.. ^_^

lil-cammy

lil-cammy

Hey, where's my keg?

link removed

This is an LJ link that used to be a rotational J-pop LJ but it closed. However, the last entry lists a whole bunch of rotational J-pop download sites. Also, check out some of the music LJ's, there are several that upload rotations of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean music. You can probably find that in this user's "user info" and "asianmusicljs" is where people post their current music rotations so you can head over to their LJ's.

Signature

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

link removed

Have a look there. Pity that theppn.org is down right now... if and when it comes back, link removed. :)

Edit: Let me add hongfire. Go to HongFire.com, Forums, J-Pop. Their local tracker is down, but they have a rather large amount of goodies.

Direct link is here...link removed.. but I don't think it'll work without going to link removed :) [/Edit]

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Wow..u guys know alot about this.

Signature

where to download the latest j-pop songs!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump extremely old threads. Since this does involve music download sites please don't create a new thread. This is illegal and as such we don't allow members to post/request sites in which to obtain copyrighted material.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.