Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Play Tales of Pirates? - Minitokyo

Play Tales of Pirates?

For Fun poll -Do you play ToP?

Yes,
0 votes
No,
1 votes
Got bored playing it and stopped,
0 votes
or it just sucks XP
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

It's a Massive multiplayer Online Role-playing game. Well, you'll find it pretty much similar to Ragnarok online. But yeah, give it a shot if you have the time to even pick your toe nails or to some extent other toe nails. heheheh
I gotta be modest and not talk about me all the time, so if your playing that game and ya need help, feel free to ask me. muahaha.....accept gold give-aways ^_^'

well, at some point, we can even form a guild and rule the game.....for the fun of it. Hooray for fun. :nya: So, hope to hear from ya peeps and add your character's names to your posts, i'll look forward to em.
oh yah, my username is Cobz, hope to see ya there. :)

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

mmm so what's the game lol ^_^' *kinda confused lol*

Signature

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

oops, not detailed enough?....yeah, i guess it's too messy and confuzzling, no worries i'll edit it and i hope that'll do it a good makeover. ewwwewewew

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.