Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do I delete my user pic? - Minitokyo

How do I delete my user pic?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I'd like to remove the image of me. But I can't find the option. -.- Please help.

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

As far as I know there isn't an option to remove your own photo. Moderators have an option to remove photos so anyone needing a photo removed can contact a mod in the future. I've actioned for it to removed for you so it should disappear shortly (it might take a little while to update in the system).

EDIT: It's gone now.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Thank you very much. *bows*

Signature Image

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

to not bother a mod..u can upload a blank image..like a gray image..(to match with the standard MT layout)

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

It's nice to see you thinking of the poor old mods but the policy states pictures must be of yourself so technically a gray image is against that anyway and would be removed if we saw it. We're here to help :D

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.