Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 paris hilton, like or hate? - Minitokyo

paris hilton, like or hate?

luv paris hilton?

of course!
1 votes
yup..
5 votes
not relly
16 votes
no way!
47 votes
erm... dun kno, dun care
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

paris is a perfect person
she's rich
pretty
not so talented, but lovable
can do wutevr she wants

but, many of the people hate her
r they really dont like her or juzt jealous?

Signature

You forgot to mention --

She's facing the posibility of going to jail.
She does drugs.
She binge drinks.
She sleeps around, and probably has all sorts of diseases.

I highy doubt people are 'jeaous' of her.

She's also a bad role model for teenagers and children these days. =D

She is famous for nothing much.
She is not pretty at all.
She drink-drives.
She makes fun of our law by ignoring her ban on driving and making all sorts of excuses when caught driving (dangerously).
She is attempting to use her celebrity status to avoid her conviction.
She convinces people like you that she's an idol and a role-model.

It's a sadly misleading world we live in nowadays. :sweat:

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

well its all been said. sorry but i have to agree with MissRhiRhi and Enchanter. I don't see how people are fans of airheads.

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

well, those are true..

well sore people like her and other hate her.

I like her.
I envy her for being rich, because I'm not.
But still I like her. because she didn't do anything to me.

WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO YOU for you to hate her?

No not a big fan of Paris Hilton. For obvious said reasons all ready, she isn't a good role model, there is no reason to like her whatsoever ^^'

I'd also just like to note the comment Sarah Silverman made today at the MTV Movie Awards (Paris Hilton was in it too haha) ^^' So Sarah came on and made a comment that Paris would be going to jail soon and the crowd started cheering XD Then she said she doubts they are gonna be hard on her conviction, and they'll even make her feel better by painting the bars to look like Penis's (XD hey I'm really just quoting what she said :3) oh man that made me laugh so hard, then she just said she felt sorry for her and hoped she wouldn't break her teeth on the Penis bars (or something like that XD). If you guys haven't seen a clip of her dissing Paris you totally need to :'D

Ahh... you love her money. Not her then? Don't we all? X-P

Quote by matko86well sore people like her and other hate her.

I like her.
I envy her for being rich, because I'm not.
But still I like her. because she didn't do anything to me.

WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO YOU for you to hate her?

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Paris Hilton is a hideous twig of a woman and dispite the fact that she's incredibly weathy, she has no real inner or outer beauty whatsoever. I hope she gets caught in the middle of a prison riot and held for ransom. That would be fun. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I don't like her coz she hasn't made any difference as a celebrity, which she likes so much to be! I really don't think people are jealous of her. You become jealous when someone has something and you want it but don't or can't have it! The people that I saw, and didn't like her at all, didn't want anything that she has. She's just a fancy empty shell. -_-

Um Paris Hilton doesn't even deserve an entire thread... she's famous for being rich off money she didn't even earn herself, how sad. And waht's worse is that there are little girls out there who want to be like her. Hate to be so harsh about anyone really, but she's a stain on society.

I hate her tho -.-"
For me, she is just a person that uses money of nowhere, spend the money and she didnt know how to earn it. Do all these bad stuff, and fool around. Well, I just hate this kind of ppl of being too rich but not earn it by her own.

I totally agreed with Alistare =D, she has no real inner or outer beauty whatsoever.

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

i dunno if i hate her but i dont like her lmao
but sum things are hilarouis like her on the Simple Life their just so stupid its funny to laugh @ them not with them >3
anyway one of the things i dont get just like right she went in to jail she said
"oh yea i wanna show people i can be in a man's jail" so is she just trying to get ppl to say oh yeaa paris we luv you , you can do anything. <-- That leaves me confused

And one thing that really pisses me off about her (not a PETA person butt..)
on her THS or w/e on E her mom and Paris HERSELF calm that she LOVES annimals and that they shouldnt die if no one wanted them ...what?
ok first of all they film her getting a Chinchilla coat which i have no idea why she got it if she LOVES animals chinchillas are the most adorable creatures on the earth way more cuter than her skinny big eyed dog which looks like an under feld rat. so yea ill leave it @ that

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

There is no way I like her. I didn't like her before, and I certainly don't like how she got around the system to get out of jail. She thinks that she is above the law, just because she is rich and famous. I really hate people like that.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

shes a slut straight up some rich chick thats all she is i onistly dount care about her
shes ugly

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

we ain't jealous of her lol. .we just get annoyed by her easily... i mean some hate her cause she does bad stuff..... i mean i would hate that too.. who wouldn't =/
cause its bad influence and such for those who idolize her... ummm as for the rich part.. nothing wrong with that.. except for her being snobby girl -_- wow..... WOW i dislike that so much lol
now the third part.. isn't really a hate. more like a reason why i like her.. well. no... more like a funny thing that i would die laughing... thats her knowledge of things.. wow is she so ignorant of everything around her.... meaning not outside her verandah.. but like... normal cities and how they work and such... hey man i'm saying its funny cause she is so clueless when it comes to those things

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Heh, I don't really care about celebrities...
But I do really admire her and all the other celebrites for not breaking down. God, I couldn't stand it if a lot of people hated me.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Quote by fawna-chanHeh, I don't really care about celebrities...
But I do really admire her and all the other celebrites for not breaking down. God, I couldn't stand it if a lot of people hated me.

Well, i don't really care abt her. What she does or where she goes ~_~

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

kct

If there is something I am annoyed with, it is the fact that she gets all the special treatment and stuff, and bam, she gets home detention.

In Hong Kong you won't escape from the law.

I don't really care about celebrities either, but it pisses me off that Paris Hilton get such preferential treatment. C'mon, what did her family do, bribe the LA Sheriff's department into letting her out. The Sheriff couldn't even give a valid reason for giving her house arrest. I can't say that I hate Paris, since I've never met her, but judging from the image she portrays in the media, I would never want to meet her.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I can't stand that spoiled brat i know from the start of this situation her lawyers would figure some way to weasel her out of prison. hmmm i wonder what else she could have done to get out of this?").she gets to be under house arrest just being her or maybe her daddy bought that punishment for her? i guess when your rich you can get away with just about murder.

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

no way. I cant stand her.

A real friend stabs you in the front

i dont take too strong a stand on her eitherway.

I don't have a opinion on her because I don't follow that kind of gossip, but I find scandalous how people could admire her as a role model.
Of course I would like to be filthy rich with no effort, as she is, but I don't like how she behaves.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.