Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 paris hilton, like or hate? - Minitokyo

paris hilton, like or hate?

luv paris hilton?

of course!
1 votes
yup..
5 votes
not relly
16 votes
no way!
47 votes
erm... dun kno, dun care
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

She's a skinny, rich (lucky dog), and spoiled brat. I saw the way she treated other people in that reality TV show of hers once. The Simple Life...? I think it's called something like that. That kind of attitude is disgusting.

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I don't know. I'm not a fan of hers. Well, I've heard a couple of news about her and some aren't really pleasing. I don't think she can be considered a role model for some of those illegal, not-nice things that she's doing or has done.
But I have to admit that she's pretty and rich.

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

i dont think they're jealous ..it just that shes UGH frustrating just cos she born with a silver spoon down her throat dont mean she can say things like

oh id love ti be thin like kids in africa..but with out the tummy..thats hott
you just cant help..wantin..to...beat..the...%^^&..outta her

im not jealous of her..its pure.. RAGE

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

bah, this has got to be a joke topic >_>

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

i prefer her sister, she is more hard working, look nicer than paris
what i love about paris is her money and her sense of fashion, that's it

Signature

I do not really like her! Okay she is rich but thats it, her dogs are sooo poor, when tey are with her, i think she just have they because she \"wear\" them as an accessoire, and thats idiotic!
I also really, really HATE her face/visage *bäääH* :) :D

i don't care nothing about her...she's not an important person for me U_U

If I cared more, I'd hate her. But since she means less to me than a homeless person,...

toasttyy

toasttyy

I'm with toast.

I don't really like her. She's famous for getting drunk 'n stuff.

Don't burn me!

She's absolutely the worst person I've ever seen. Children are really bad-influenced by her. Watch "Stupid Spoiled W***e Video Playset" from South Park series, I reckon they are SO right.

Well I don't particularly like her or hate her. I don't see why it's okay to talk about people like this just because they're celebrities or they're portrayed as bad influences. I don't actually know Paris Hilton, so I'm not one to judge her. I do, however, think that even someone who did do all of these bad things deserves a second chance. Or a third chance. Or however many...

I just don't think it's okay to talk about someone like this when we don't even know her.

Let's all be happy!

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

yeah, calimouse's rite^^
paris ever said that the medias r lie n she's not bad-she said she's a good person. well, she has her own reasons^^

Signature

Paris hilton for president!

Bad role model,, real baaaaad,, hehe,, XP

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I don't like her..haha..I didn't say I hate her..it just that I hate her for no particular reason..it's just that everytime I see her face..It takes my mood not to watch TV..haha

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

omg i frakking hate her >:0 Just hearing her name makes me cringe

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

why, she doesnt do anything bad to u. beside her bad attitudes, she's surely works hard n of course, busy. but she can stay cool in every moment, many of us cant do that. she's real celeb but live in a wrong place.

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.