Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 like being singlE? 0. 0 - Minitokyo

like being singlE? 0. 0

like being single?

yeah!
77 votes
no, i dont
19 votes
so lonely T.T
55 votes
that's ok
83 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 215 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

do u prefer 2 being single or nOt?

nOw im singlE.. n feeling lonely :x

Signature

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Its okay, I guess/...
I mean, I'm still shy around boys since I've webt to an all-girls school for 8 years now...*sigh*
Well, at least nothing's going to distract me from my studies...well, except for animes and fanfictions that is...lol

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

its not that bad but its also not that great. its not that great, especially when you've met someone so great, and after knowing how great it can be with someone like her and when you break up it sucks knowing that your not going to be whole anymore. but its not that bad i guess in a financial way.

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

It has its beniefts so its ok...
But i geuss i perfer being with someone :)

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Awww, I'm single too priincess. Wanna get together? Haha.
Actually, I wanna cut my finger and stick it back together with superglue.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

i don't want be single.
It's too lonely.
My bf now in norway and me in belgium,
so far away.
Everyday I feel lonely

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

To anprosia: it's nice of you to think of yer bf like that.
Now, to superglue my hair....

Being single has its perks.... but for the most part I dont like it. I feel lonely too. Not only that its kinda hard to find people in my area who share my interests, etc.

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

It's difficult to deal with, especially if the person you're infatuated with doesn't return the feelings. Frustration's a big issue with me, and I have arguments with myself in regard to dealing with said feelings properly. However, being single does indeed have its positive aspects, such as not having to deal with the drama of "He said, she said", and the stress of being with someone. Basically, until I find someone who fits most of my criteria, I'm... sort of okay with being single :).
Take care,
~"TreaGirl".

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

well, it is nice being single but somtimes i like to have some company but i know my parents wont allow it which i dont know why

SevenSkies

SevenSkies

Listening To:[Within Temptation]

Hey hey , what's with the consternation of been ALone and Single ? Cheer up everyone ! :)

You are in control of your own life. What makes it better is a choice. YOU have a choice. If someone comes along, that will be wonderful `cause ,heck, double the happiness and something to share , right ? Seriously, I don't see why anyone should be procrastinating about their single status. After all, what's the big deal about Social Status ? It ain't like a Need for it for comparison. Basically, the point here made is, Just live freely and feel happy ! Why bother about, " Oh, I am single ", " Hey,..having someone is better than been Single ! " kind of trend.

Don't follow what the society strives for.

Instead, Live your Life the way you want to. Dreams, Ambitions. Once you are know what you want, need to do in life, that loneliness you feel at your downpoint will be just a blurring image. Ha ! You will laugh yourself silly even ! Cause you'll realise, " The Loneliness is Always there ! " It's up to the person to do something about it !

That's what I Think and feel about my life. Single or not, makes no difference. Heck, I like been myself most of the time `cause I work best alone. Other than major mojo projects that requires a Team, I enjoy my Life to the fullest. What about Friends and Family ? ;) Ah~ Happiness is not just to find someone to share.

Happiness is brought from oneself to Have it to Share with others.

LG.

LIFE's GOOD.

End. ^^V

GO LIFE ~!

WHAT ? The enemy has called in MORE reinforcements ? That's all right Son, more food for us !

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

actually...
<dont want 2 write here, but..>
i had sum problems with my friends nOw
n.. hix >.<
i wannA bf!
a gud oNe, bcoz my ex-b is a jErk..
lol ^.

Signature

I don't mind really... Sometimes I want to have a boyfriend (or girlfriend... I actually don't mind either way. o.0)

but for now I'm fine.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Well i wan to hv a GF also! hahas

becus currently got a girl i like alot....

hope i can be with her...hahas...

I feel just a little bit weird saying this but... :\... I LIKE BEING SINGLE. I don't want a boyfriend for a couple of reasons.

#1 I don't want to be tied down. I am SO not sticking around this town long enough to have a relationship with anybody, so I won't start one.
#2 I have impossible standards.... on purpose. I stay awake night after night, just thinking about all the hoops I can want guys to go through before I tell them to hit the road. HAHA
#3 Everyone I meet (just on principle) annoys the hell out of me. I sorry, I'm such a brat X-P......

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

SINGLE FOREVER

PEOPLE=$#(%@

I'm a sociopathic person, and I use to get bored with any people I use to see.

I have no conpromises nor sentimental bonds with anyone. I will follow my way as long as it takes me on a lonely road.

I don't share.

I'm not made to be part of society.

I'm still human after all. No regrets.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I'm single,
I don't really care about being single >_>
I just don't want to be in a relashionship right now,
I want to focus on my studies and don't make a stupid mistake :P

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Quote by SebastianvonKaneSINGLE FOREVER

PEOPLE=$#(%@

Actually,

ME: Highly skilled assasin.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Lol, what's with the O.O? But hey, it's okay.
I've never been in a relationship before but I daydream sometimes...

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

man i hate bieng single
it sucks...and blows...

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Nothig wrong with being single, though it feels lonely sometimes. So, "that's ok" i guess.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

haha lol ^^
so wut will u do if u're single? <for the people who choOse 'no i dont' n 'so lonely'>..
im just askin, bcoz i've chosen it n i dont kno wut to do to change it..
single's sUcK! ;p

Signature

magicmarkers

magicmarkers

green =3

single and im okay with it. i dont really think about it much because if you have one, great! if you dont, the world still spins right? i just think of a bf as another thing to worry about heheh i do want one, but ehh i dont mind

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

i'm ok with it.... got some bad experiences with boys so for the time being, i don't want a bf..... i've been single for about 2 years now and dun want a "pest" on my back....

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 215 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.