Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 like being singlE? 0. 0 - Minitokyo

like being singlE? 0. 0

like being single?

yeah!
77 votes
no, i dont
19 votes
so lonely T.T
55 votes
that's ok
83 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 215 total items

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

honestly I'm apathetic about either way. i just don't care. i like my solitude, i don't have to take crap from anyone, and i my schedule's always open. i would like to find a nice girl to marry, but for right now I'll be fine.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

it kinda sucks when you're not dating some one but after ive been with the same girl for a while, things usually start to get really boring (cuz of my ADHD, probably). but i do hope to find one that can keep me interested... eventually

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by maverickmechanichonestly I'm apathetic about either way. i just don't care. i like my solitude, i don't have to take crap from anyone, and i my schedule's always open. i would like to find a nice girl to marry, but for right now I'll be fine.

I don't like to much solitude, but sometimes it would be nice to have a break. I'm looking for a girl that actually cares about what I say, and that she shares the same interests as me. Like Anime, and video games.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

Love every moment of being single...
No worries how the other person feels about my habbits or hobbys.
got all the free time to myself.
need i say more ;)

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

Yeah! I want to be single as long as I can. It feels great having a girlfriend but I feel like I'm too young to think in marriage xD. It's difficult to be sure. My mother says that I'd have to pass 35 years old or maybe 40 to be sure =S. But I don't think about it too much though...

Hitorigoto

Hitorigoto

Flame haze of heaven

Quote by priincessdo u prefer 2 being single or nOt?

nOw im singlE.. n feeling lonely :x

\

It's not so bad.
it has its pros and cons,
but it's nice to have someone. :)

XD XD Signature ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\signatureeh3.gif
Thanks for everything, my friends.

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Good question, I think in one hand, I like being alone, in the other hand, I don't like,
I would love to have a girlfriend, but that could mean the end of all my H games,
but I still want to have a gf even if I have to give up all that,
so nope, I don't like being single.

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Being single is alright. I'm 18, and I've had a 3 girlfriends. Sometimes I wish I had a girlfriend again, but I know if i settle for just anyone again, I'll end up breaking up with her because of boredom.
The best part about being single is that I don't have to worry at all about what I say. >.<

raijiro

Lurker~

it's okay being single i guess.
but sometimes i just want somebody to be there so much. >_<
still, everyone's choices varies aye? XD

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

yep, agree with raijiro
X)
actually sumtimes i feel lonely, n want to have somebody who's care to me X)

i had one but he's a jerk
stupid > < me

Signature

some might say i'm weird or crazy, but seeing as how my crush is everything i could ever look for in a girl, i've decided somewhat firmly that if she's not the one for me, I'm staying single.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by priincessdo u prefer 2 being single or nOt?

nOw im singlE.. n feeling lonely :x

Same, iv'e been single for a year now and im feeling pretty lonley T_T... lol

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

melaniebarrow

melaniebarrow

the only murder of herself

yeah! TOTALY FREEDOM!

...voglio morire, voglio affogare dentro di te, il mare del mio doloroso piacere, delle mie lacrime sanguinanti, eppure cos

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

I don't mind being single. In fact, I believe that's my fate. xD

Staying single and getting married both have their pros and cons. Depends on how people weigh them. I think I side more towards to staying single though. But then, there's only one chance for life, so on the other hand I want to get married. xD;;

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I feel lonely sometimes, but most of the time I'm day dreaming on what could happen if I met a girl that shares the same interests.....read my past posts.

Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

I just realized something and wanted to mention it:

It may not be worth marrying someone if you can't financially support yourself. If you can't even earn enough money to support yourself, why put the situation on someone you love? He or she would end up having a poor-er lifestyle.

any comments on this?

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

i like being single XD

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I don't know why you guys like being single. I can't be single for too long, but when love is out of my head, I can go on for some time. I need a girl! lol. :D

Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I want a girl, but I can't find any.
Their busy talking on their cellphones and texting with thier blackberries.
*Sigh* prolly to thier boyfriends!

*Sigh again*

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

I'm fine with being single, but it will very nice if I have a boyfriend. I just don't want to rush it...

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

they will busy with their boyfriend if they have, that's wut r they talking bout, they're talkin bout their bfs!

Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

i've enjoyed the single life! haha, but i always end up getting a bf XD i can't stay single for too long i guess XP

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I like being single. In my fantasy world, I'd like to find my 'prince' and live happily ever after. But in reality, I like being alone, by myself, have my own space, with no one to bother me. I don't get lonely. That doesn't mean I don't want friends or anything.

I never had a boyfriend, so, I don't know if it's better than being single or not, but for me, I'm great right now.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 215 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.