Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 like being singlE? 0. 0 - Minitokyo

like being singlE? 0. 0

like being single?

yeah!
77 votes
no, i dont
19 votes
so lonely T.T
55 votes
that's ok
83 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

I'm single since a few years,well,the last one wasn't really 'love' so I actually can't really count that one.I feel a bit lonely while single,of course,I have great friends,but I feel that I need some company,love company I mean.But yeah,it doesn't really help that I'm kind of shy around boys and the fact that I can't find nice boys too...I'm probably searching in the wrong places,lol.Well,besides of that,I have a great friend that makes my loneliness go away a bit,now knowing that I'm not alone.^-^

no its not good sob T_T its lonely and it sucks! i wanna gurl friend! waaahhh... am i not cute enuf?! i think im cute... sob... *cough* but apart from all that no no i dont think its that great being single its boring, id prefer to have a girl that will excite my life abit.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

actually cute isnt enough for someone to love someone^.^

Signature

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Unfortunately people don't find me "cute". Just look at my picture in my userpage.
(Thats right, there is none cuz I'm stupid looking).

.... Though I admit my hair is really cool.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

yes D:! i luv being single but i dunno im wierd when i get into a relationship i get bored of them EASYLY i dunno they just dont intrest me anymore , its wierd lmao

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

kind-hearted n loyal r the best qualifications of a relationship ^^ not many people can do this

merged: 09-18-2007 ~ 01:53am
n where's ur pict, alden.. i dun see it o. 0

Signature

being single is okay, but there are times when i want a boyfriend.

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

Quote by SevenSkiesHey hey , what's with the consternation of been ALone and Single ? Cheer up everyone ! :)

You are in control of your own life. What makes it better is a choice. YOU have a choice. If someone comes along, that will be wonderful `cause ,heck, double the happiness and something to share , right ? Seriously, I don't see why anyone should be procrastinating about their single status. After all, what's the big deal about Social Status ? It ain't like a Need for it for comparison. Basically, the point here made is, Just live freely and feel happy ! Why bother about, " Oh, I am single ", " Hey,..having someone is better than been Single ! " kind of trend.

Don't follow what the society strives for.

Instead, Live your Life the way you want to. Dreams, Ambitions. Once you are know what you want, need to do in life, that loneliness you feel at your downpoint will be just a blurring image. Ha ! You will laugh yourself silly even ! Cause you'll realise, " The Loneliness is Always there ! " It's up to the person to do something about it !

That's what I Think and feel about my life. Single or not, makes no difference. Heck, I like been myself most of the time `cause I work best alone. Other than major mojo projects that requires a Team, I enjoy my Life to the fullest. What about Friends and Family ? ;) Ah~ Happiness is not just to find someone to share.

Happiness is brought from oneself to Have it to Share with others.

LG.

LIFE's GOOD.

End. ^^V

GO LIFE ~!

well said~

well after a break-up that would really be hard to answer.. cause it's really hard to control one's feelings after being hurt by your partner..

remembering the times you've shared with one another makes it really difficult...

though right now i'm single and still kind of bitter on what happened.. i really don't care(about being single).. i got my friends and family on my side.. which is an enough reason for me to live life the way i want it.. with them.. ^_^

it's up to you yourself to decide whether you'd be happy in your life or not.. whatever your social status is..

there is always a right time for everything.. if it's not meant for you right now.. don't push it.. =) if you do.. you'll just hurt yourself..

thanks and have a nice day everyone!

Live your life being SINGLE!
Live your life being IN A RELATIONSHIP!
Live your life being MARRIED!

or whatever.. =) just live it~

Signature

~siggy by pache~

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

how bout if we were bored in life then want to do something else?
that's one of my reasons for doesnt want to being single

Signature

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

i have had some girlies but i can't say i've ever felt lonely while being single
i actually do prefer to being alone then being with anyone *shock*
yes as odd as it may seem, it's truth

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

It's ok! No problems with that.. I feel lonely sometimes but, for me, isn't the right time to have another girlfriend :]~

meh its ok for me to be single but its better when u have someone else in ur house ^^

for the time being, i feel quite ok being single..........

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

It's ok. But I'm attached right now, I do feel happy. Let's see...

When I was single, I was still happy!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

currently i'm single and love being one!

At this point in my life I like being single. I am not ready to always have to answer someone. Because of my work I don't have a lot of free time and I hate being on the phone. I like getting in my PJs and watching a good anime. I really enjoy my alone time and when you date someone it seems like I never get to be alone. Someday I would like to date again but not now.

i like having company...it feels kinda awkward being single after having a girlfriend for a while.
but then again, you get both of both worlds if you get to experience both, so i guess it's not too bad.
but still...i'd rather have a gf xD

imconfused

imconfused

....Something?

im singla coause my bf moved
lonlyness

don't correct my spelling

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

its ok for being single..though i have bf at the moment... ^_^'

Blademast3R

Blademast3R

Full Metal Panic !

I used to like it but recently I've started to feel lonely and my life goes on so slow and boring...xD

Signature
ESRB Notice : Game experience may change during online play !!!
FMP-The-Second-Raid
Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic

Siren93

Siren93

What..?

Though I never had a boyfriend I still feel lonely! I don`t know why but I can`t stop it! -_-'

~meow~

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I won't be soon! :P :) :)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Oh yeah,of course but.......

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

I love it.Being single is totally cool no worries no nothing , i m concentrating on what I have to plus it s just that ...freedom feeling that s just soo cool

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.