Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 like being singlE? 0. 0 - Minitokyo

like being singlE? 0. 0

like being single?

yeah!
77 votes
no, i dont
19 votes
so lonely T.T
55 votes
that's ok
83 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

I've been single my whole life. I'm currently 15 and I'm starting to get tired of being single.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

ya,of coz like being single!coz got lot of freedom!^^i like freedom!

THE BENEFITS OF BEING ALONE ARE...
1) You have more time for yourself, considering you are a creative person who likes to use spare time in creative work.
2) In some countries, where after marriage, if divorced, women/men takes the major part of property of her/his partner. If you stay single, this is not going to happen. And those of you who are thinking what I am talking about........I guess a little look around us would clear that out. Plus there is always law books and websites!
3) The more you talk with people do not always mean you are going to gain more knowledge, and better quality time in YOUR life. Instead, being alone improves your functionality in terms of mind and soul. In other words, your thinking improves, you learn to do things other people can't do using their HEAD.
4) For men, they like to complain about women, for women this goes toward the men. Why bother with that? Focus on yourself, you will find what you seek more within you than in others.
5) Wisdom often comes when you are in solitude. If you are not single, then that solitude is going to go to waste either by phone calls, or dating, or something like that........lol

Many other facts could be pointed out, but these are enough for now........

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

I'm taken actually.. but yeah sometimes being single is okay but when it takes so long.. you feel empty.. being taken is more convenient! lol

Being by yourself all the time doesn't make you smarter. Asking questions from others makes me smarter, thus increasing personal wisdom.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

hmm... i have liked a guy since i was..erm..13-ish and ofcourse being goth people dont usually find you normal enough to go out with you..but patience payed off now we together for three years.. he is the lighter side of my dark side and ..well..life without him would be death in a nutshell ..
being single isnt for me

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

I LOVE BEING SINGLE!

All the time in the world, to think, to grasp, to reveal.

(Anyway, the problem with most people is that they overreach for their halves.)

Being single is great because you can go where you want, do what you want, when you want.
It sucks because you don't have someone to do anything with.

imconfused

imconfused

....Something?

the lonelyness

IT SUCKS

don't correct my spelling

i would do anything to still be in love but being singles cool because u get to flirt so much and not worry but its pretty lonely 2

Being single is great
That way I can save more money and spend it on myself
And best of all Im not tied down

I've never had a boyfriend so I'm used to being single... I think it has nothing wrong being like that...but I would like to have the experience of having a boyfriend sometime in my life, but I'm not in a hurry, just enjoying life as it is

hmmm... i like being single, but i also like being with someone too; its not about necessarily being with someone. what\'s important is learning to love life and enjoy your life the way it is.

it's lonely being single..but, sometimes i'm okay with it....it all depends on the mood...

Well, being single isn't gonna kill me. I never have gone out with anyone or dated so the fact that I'm single doesn't bother me a bit. Yes, I have liked guys, but I've never had that kind of relationship. And being single doesn't technically lead to being lonely. In fact, I have my friends and family and they affect my every day life, good and sometimes bad. ;). So for those who think being single is lame, reconsider a bit. If not, hey, that's fine with me. This is my opinion and yours is yours.

marielcdizon

ordinary teenage girl

You know, It's actually ok being single, maybe it's not the right time yet... Honestly,I've never had a boyfriend.... It's kinda sad though but as long as I enjoy life with my friends, Its just fine...

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

it's ok....but sometimes i thought of getting bf, i don't know, reading all romance fanfiction (shounen-ai mostly) making me want to feel love, yeah...i'm 17 n never fallen in love, isn't this life great or wht, anyway...it's ok though ^_^ i can be free

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

mmm... so lonely... you may think you feel free XD but when you see two people loving each other makes you feel... completely alone...

I love being single ^_=

I don't like it. But I have to learn to cope with it since I'm always by my freaking self.

SINGLE!
I think it's ok..:)
im a single for a long time ad..:sweat:
still cant find a girlfriends T_T
hmm..i think too fast have a girlfriends will make
us crazy"sorry if i say something wrong"hehe :x

It's ok for me to be single for the moment! I mean I prefer spending times with my group of friends than just being with one person only--makes it all boring and pressure-making. You can think things like, "oh no, it's just the two of us, what am I going to say!? omg omg"

stuff like that ^^;

been single for 6 yrs now n i have lots of admirers now.....
neway i still prefer being single coz i cant seem to fit in with the word "commitment"

i dont feel lonely n i cant fit any1 else in my heart now, too many things to do n accomplish

cheer up!
being single might not be bad ! ^^
i am a single my self too !
and i am loving every minute of it ! <3
i think the fun about being single is the free access to do anything
with out being controlled by the other party

but .. that's only my view :)

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.