Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about the ending of Weiss Kreuze Gluhen? - Minitokyo

What do you think about the ending of Weiss Kreuze Gluhen?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

It's been months since I've finished watching the last season of weiss kreuze. ^^; As ever the story was great same as the past seasons that was realesed.^^ But the ending of gluhen was totally a major disappointment (grrrrrr...).

So guys. what do you think about the ending? were you satisfied about it?

As you can see my answer is a major disappointment *piff*. A professional assasin killed by an amateur thief (and still a kid too). Actually, he was stabbed by the thief. I think the knife has some poison coated on it. And to top that off it happened in public. How stupid can it be? Major disappointment (grrrrrr...).

Signature
Sarang heyo....

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

hmm... i wasn't really happie either... but from what my bro said.. i think it's quite true.. aya was lost with his own life. he couldn't escape from being a pro assasin which i think he didn't want to be anymore. i think he wanted to live a normal life which he couldn't. so i think with his death, he'll find be able to find peace and not lead the life he didn't want to.

but what i'm not satisfied is that after he's been stabbed and bleeding badly (a person can die from lack of blood, don't need the poison too), the public did not do anything to help him. are they trying to portray how ignorant the community could be ?

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

actually I've been reading a manga called Weiss Side B that continues the story....Aya survives the stabbing... : D

I thought that the ending for Gluhen wrapped things nicely, with everyone going their separate ways and all. Was kinda hoping that he'd stay with his sister, and that girl that befriended him in the first season, but oh well. :)

Oh yeah, Ardith, is that Weiss Side B downloadable? If so, where from?

I've not a clue about the Gluhen plot, because I really didn't like the new character designs. ^^; <--biased that way. <lol> I was wondering if anyone else thinks Ken looks like GetBackers' Jubei at all...? Anyways, I should leave before getting poked for irrelevance.

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I hate the ending, I always hate when it ends like that but also because Aya's my favorite character!

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

well, my favorite character in weiss kreuze is Ken. ^^; I like his costume his like a fashion model. ^^
Wahhhh, I want the manga too. How many volume does it have? ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I like Omi best! He's just so cute and perky, I thought the ending for him was the saddest in a way. I thought the Gluhen designs were alright, I guess they didn't have any choice but to change their looks...

yes, 7 chapters out so far, see about the manga here:
http://obsession.henkei.com/sideb/

this site has more English translations for the latest chapters that the previous site hasn't put up yet...
http://www.weisskreuz.org/

due to lack of updates for such a long time I've scantalated additional chapters for myself but the files are just on my computer....

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Thanks ardith. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Despite the fact that Aya is my favorite character, I extremely enjoyed the ending to Gluhen. The truth of the fact is, that, Gluhen's plot alone is not what carries it into being (in my opinion) the greatest anime ever. No, by far it is the connections that the person feels to the characters themselves as they are watching. The farther along in the show you go, the more you come to realize the depth and being of each idividual character.

For Aya, it's nothing but pure irony that his death occurs. Here is a man who has done nothing more than promote his sense of justice. He has fought for it. He has killed for it. And yet, the only thing that society has to give him in return is the blade that is stabbed into him through the hands of a child.

For Aya it's nothing more than the payment for his sins finally catching up to him. But what about for the watcher? Society IS ignorant. A man may die on the streets and no one notice. Does this mean we don't care for those that protect us without our knowing? Or does it mean that we lack the itellegance to give credit to those who are due?

Why did you hate me so?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.