Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is suicide worth it? - Minitokyo

Is suicide worth it?

Is suicide worth it?

Defintely!
17 votes
No Way!
154 votes
I'm not sure
41 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 138 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

God has goals for creating us, that's why all of us cant killing people or by oursleves, too. if u have that question, it means u dont know bout life after the death. life after the death is the most important thing in ur life. this world is a place for us to be tested by God-He let the devils to persuade us, so that we do bad things. if b4 the death come u still stand in a good way-by believe God n doing good things, u can have eternal life after the end of the day-bcoz God judge people at that time by counting their sins-etc.. but if u make lot of sins-suicide include- u'll go to hell, it's the place where u have suffers n pains with no ending. that's why, KILLING PEOPLE OR SUICIDE R NOT ALLOWED, NO MATTER WHAT THE REASONS! there would be many better ways then suicide, believe it. ^^ if u still cant stand anymore, try to pray :) God always hear u. He'll answer ur hopes if u believe He can, just be patience. bcoz God doesnt give those pains/suffers, out of our control/power.

Signature

JoSlim

The Rouge Chuckler

I can't say because I've never thought about it but my sister has and almost has tried on numerous occasions. I mean in all honesty I don't think it is at all.

I mean I see how it can be seen as selfish and I understand as to why it may seem good to the commiter BUT I dont get what it accomplishes. You end your life because you're not happy with your current situation ? I mean if things aren't going good for you -- you can always change that. I mean there is so much you can do but you can definitely do as much as to remove yourself from that situation or just try and change it or better it for yourself. I mean the only way you can truely know if it's worth it is to ask someone who has done it... and they're dead as most people have said.

For the few that failed - well they can sort of give us an idea as to whether they believe it's worth it or not but usually if they fail they get put in a mental ward or what have you... because they are seen as unstable (not a fact, just me stating my opinion).

Heh, this question has an easy answer. No, suicide is not worth it.

However, I don't judge negatively those who had committed suicide. I don't know what went on in their heads. Humans are complex creatures, not all are of acceptable mental and emotional health. But those things can change. I consider suicide the final stage of a sickness that could possibly have been cured or at least made livable. For example, my mother has a rather severe case of manic depression. It has sent her to hell and back in terms of emotions, irrationality, and personality changes. There were many times when she'd hit rock bottom and considered death- but she continued on. Somehow, she didn't give up. A part of it had to do with outside influences who prevented her from making that mistake. If she had readily given in to oblivion, or if she hadn't been lucky enough to have people around who prevented her from doing so, she wouldn't have been able to meet the people who know and love her now. She wouldn't have been able to develop as a person and learn to live with herself. So overall I consider suicide a tragedy for all involved- but especially for the perpetrator, who might have been able to overcome the awful situation they were in and have the opportunity for a better life and new experiences.

super-anime-fan

super-anime-fan

Archangel of Might

It's not worth it, with one problem, you can make many good things from it. There is so much to life than people think, if you just through it away, you never get it back. It's sad to see people just give up so willingly.

Vivaldi

I was suicidal about 5 years ago, but I was brought back from that hell I created for myself by a man that is now my husband. Now it's the exact opposite for me, I love looking towards the future with him and all my friends to a new life that's worth living. I think those people who are like I was think that they are not worth living because no one ever told them in a way that reached them that their life is worth living. Everyone who isn't should make sure their friends and family don't talk about it. You may be the very person to save that person's life by telling them what you always liked about them. Even though the words may seem to be nothing, to that person, it could mean everything.

suicide is never worth it... besides... i don't how people can handle mutilating themselves... its sickening... People who commit suicide are very ungrateful and selfish... they should realize that everybody suffers, not just them...

Of course not! what kind of question is that?!?

they think that they can end their suffering by doing this, but they cant. I mean, it is like your choosing to be with Satan rather than God.. haiz...

id say...suicide..would ahve to depend of a various of diffrent things....wether it determines if you go to heaven or hell...selfishness..or wahtever reason it may be.......im in a contradicting state when it comes to this........i thinks its stupid because its easier to kill yourself then to deal with so many heavy problems at once..it may be selfish....but at the same time..id rather have suicide occur, id ahve to get into some srs talking detail...but to sum it up.....i think the world would be better off without humans...as much as i disagree with it....i agree with it =\

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

try it and let me know.

Simple & Clean- Utada hikaru
:nya:

suicide aint worth it cos you lose the chance to change things. myself and several of my friends have a variety of things going on in ourselves that sometimes get too much for us to handle, and we retreat out of society for a coupla weeks, or even months. but the way we see it, the fact that were here means were meant to be here, that we HAVE to be here. that means that our lives, our suffering and our joy are all important things. if you cant see past the events in your life and recognise that your an important person in and of yourself thento be frank you need to start trying. a great man once said "god is dead". this (if we take it as true) means we are free. truly free-there is not greater thing deciding what is right or wrong, what is true or false. we can decide for ourselves. now i know the response to this may be "well then we are free to end ourselves" but i would say that to end yourself is to make yourself truly worthless, or at best a thing to be hated, because all one who commits suicide does is bring more pain. if you dont kill yourself then you always have the chance to turn things around. another great man once said "hell is other people"-i would agree, but i prefer to live in hell as long as there is someone to talk to, someone to sit with and love, or hate, befriend or hurt or whatever, than be in heaven on my own. for me that would truly be hell.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

of all my disappointed failed attempts I stopped trying, at least for awhile...but sometimes I am not so sure....I mean, I could see a reason why I've failed, or I just haven't tried hard enough, but there are times that people face a problem, a problem so sad, sick, etc that they take their own lives just to escape, because they developed a conscious, whatever the case may be...then there are those that are pushed into it, by some unseen force, magic can be quite the powerful weapon in the hands of the right user

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Worth what? Is there a such thing as worth in death? For the suicidee (if it's not a word, it is now xP), everything will end, and that is all. For everyone else, it'll be quite a mess.
But I wonder, does happiness or misery matter? In death, will you be able to think back and say, "oh yeah, it was a hell of a roller coaster, but it was pretty awesome overall." When other people carry the pain of a lost loved one, does it matter once they die as well?
In the short term, it'll certainly affect people. But in the long run, it doesn't matter. Do we even remember anyone who committed suicide many years ago? Do we even remember those who died of natural causes? Just the famous/important/significant people whose names are in books....
And for those who say it's weak or cowardly to take one's own life... Try taking your own life, and then tell me whether it's an easy thing to do or not.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

the funny thing is, most people who try to commit suicide are just attention starving asswipes. n they end up not going through 'cause they don't have the mentality to.

It's not worth it at all! All that's gonna happen is that you're gonna go straight to hell, no matter what, and it won't solve anything.

surely not no matter what happened dont end your own life

In my opinion: "Suicide is stupid!"

It's selfish. Imagine all the pain you'll cause those who love you. If you really hate the way you feel, imagine all the people you'll be inflicting that pain on. It's not fair to them.

probably not worth it. probably not worth anything.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 138 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.