Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rules of Anime - Minitokyo

Rules of Anime

page 1 of 1 17 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Let's post some (joking or serious, either way) "rules" of anime or things that always happen in anime.

Rule: If the girl looks like she's 20, she's probably 15, if she looks like she's 12 she's probably 18.

Rule: Gravity does not exist in anime, characters merely choose to stick to the ground and when they want to, they will jump 100 feet in the air (note: everyone has this ability)

:)

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Rule 1: Anime hair never grows up..... it's just there......
Rule 2: There are no limits, everything you can imagine is allowed

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Rule: Almost all female anime character are drawn almost perfectly

*almost coz I have'nt seen all the animes in the world and almost perfectly coz..I dunno...*

Rule: Anime guys usually peeps in the hoy spring. (Hehehe)

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

Rule: Most anime characters don't change their clothes.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Their names end in a vowel. (O/__\o)

The main character is always either a genius (Edward Elric, Lina Inverse, etc) or an klutz (Nobita, etc). Hardly ever your "average" kind of character.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Usually, girls or women are experts in magic, extraordinary, etc.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

if girls are in an onsen (hotsprings) together, one of them will be groped... and there's a high probability that at some point a guy will accidentally see one of them naked....

-Boojitsu21

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Cup size is generally, heavily exaggerated.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

bluegender

bluegender

Immortality

http://www.abcb.com/laws/index.htm has a funny list of "laws of anime"

#

Law of Inherent Combustability

Everything explodes. Everything.

First Corollary - Anything that explodes bulges first.

Second Corollary - Large cities are the most explosive substances known to human science. Tokyo in particular seems to be the most unstable of these cities, sometimes referred to as "The Matchstick City".

my favorite one from there : p

Rei Ayanami:
- "Man fears the darkness... And so, he scrapes away at edges of it with fire.\"

Rule: Anime characters' hair do not adhere to and always defy the laws of gravity.

Rule: Anime characters, particularly females, can pull a 10t to 100t hammer from out of thin air to whack a guy character with, and can use it with ease as if it weighed nothing.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

rule: if you ever see a cute little creature, run... it'll probably pwn you in a matter of seconds....

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

The strongest ones are usually the quietest.

The smartest ones are the most talkative.

The stupidest ones are sometimes invulnerable.

Otakus are somewhat perverted but ALWAYS show respect to girls. Otaku guys are usually average looking and are friends with super hot girls. Then they become lovers after a series of events.

Shy girls have a hard time unlocking thier inner potential.
Shy boys are never dense.

Cat girls MUST be CUTE. Its a must. Its a rule.

Rejected or misfits usually have an impossible dream. Believe it!

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Those who least want to fight or does not believe in themselves usually end up pwning everything and saving the day.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

if there is a robot... it will destroy (on purpose or because it was fighting an alien) all or part of tokyo (tokyo tower will most likely fall first).

if you have magic, you must abuse it at some point.

The weakest, dumbest, girliest character is always somehow the savior of the human race.

Guys that, if they were real, would never be able to get a date always wind up with a harem of girls that would never, if they were real, even think of spitting on him if he were on fire.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.