Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Share ghost stories or supernaturals here! - Minitokyo

Share ghost stories or supernaturals here!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

Hmm...after the exam, my friends told me a lot of ghost stories!
One of them is...
A bus of students from primary school went for a trip. But there was a accident and all of the students, teachers and the bus driver dead.
After a few years, five girls went to a beach by taking bus. After they reached there, they played happily. After 5 o'clock, they went to take a bus to go back for home. After they go in the bus.. they felt very cold...
They took their seats and some of them started to sleep. Suddenly, they heard some kids noise. One of them is very brave. She went to the back to see what's going on. Hmm.. nibody there.
" Mary had a little lamb..little lamb..little lamb.." She heard a girl singing. She realizad that the sound came from the toilet in this bus. She was very curious and went in there. She saw a little girl sitting there lonely and sang the song slowly.
"Don't you want to go out?"She asked the girl. The girl say No. She then went in front the mirror to make up.Then she found out that her face in the mirror changed to the girl face. She screamed and rushed out. She found that all her friends bleeding. She heard a sound from in front. " Mary had a little lamb.. little lamb..little lamb" She went in front and saw the girl sitting there. The girl smile and the bus rushed towards the mountain...all of them found dead. They can't find the little girl.....She dead already~Ghost!

Share your stories!^^

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

i'm a ghost... true story

scary =S

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Uh, no exact ghost story, but yeah...I believe in ghosts. Call me gullible, but I digested a whole book about supposed nonfiction stories of ghosts in 3rd grade, so can you blame me? XD Plus, I've seen documentaries and they sure as heck convince me. Ghost movies that say, "Based on a true story" just add to it.

Anyway...right about some weeks ago, my very mellow friend told me about his house. He said, "Trust me, it's haunted." The thing about this friend of mine is that he is, without a doubt, the most chill guy I've ever met. He's the type that literally keeps his face straight even when someone sitting close to him would randomly yell in his face in one quick motion (it's happened before, to which I could not stop laughing about it).

Anyway, this mellow friend of mine, upon my questioning, said that he and his sister usually saw stuff fly across the kitchen when they'd sit in the living room watching T.V. Sometimes, lights would just turn on. For some reason, only he and his sister have the extraordinary "sixth sense" to be able to see their presence in the home. My friend told me several accounts of these ghosts in their home, including this one time when he went into the kitchen and saw that a whole group of ghosts were just sitting at their dinner table ("It was weird."). Some years ago (the poor little boy), he walked into his parents' room during the night and saw that a man was looking at his mom sleeping.

"How'd you know it was a man?" I asked, curious how a ghost looked like.
"You can tell, by the outline," he had said and added, "It's not like the outline is glowing or anything, but it's like...you can just tell, in the dark."
"Like a silhouette?" I suggested.
"Yeah, kinda," he said. Then he told me that the man, upon noticing that he was looking at him, turned around and started going toward my friend. That's when he backed away, fanned his arms and turned on the lights. The man was then gone.

Later on, I asked him about how exactly the ghost looked like. Apparently, he couldn't see his face or anything clearly, for some reason. "You know how in a dark room, you can see someone there? Well, no one was really there."

Yeah...when I asked him if the fact that he's lived in a haunted house makes him the mellow person he is, he replied quite nonchalantly, "Probably." He said that he's asked neighbors about his home and they've told him that a Cuban family that practiced voodoo used to live there. I don't believe in voodoo, but apparently that family called a lot of spirits into that home. I dunno about that part, but I DO believe his house is haunted XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

One summer vacation I was in my high school together with my friends because we had a martial arts session. The session was held in a classroom for second grade students. After the session, my friends and I decided to stay a while longer just to have fun. We were still sweaty due to the exercises we did so we didn't turn the fan on. Fortunately, the classroom had its own chessboard. Actually, there were two of them. We had a tournament. Challenge the winner was the rule.

We were in the middle of the game when one of us started to tell ghost sotries. We weren't trying to scare each other, by the way. It was just for fun's sake. There were five of us in that classroom.

Four of us (including me) had told our stories. Finally, it was the turn of last member of our group. Just as she was getting to the middle part, everything went dead silent. My opponent stopped moving, literally. Up to the fingers! I looked at my other friends and they too became silent. We all just looked down the floor... As if we didn't want to look at something. Somehow the air around us cahnged. Then after a minute or so we all walked out of the room leaving everything, including the chess pieces, as it is.

I asked my friend "what the heck was that all about?" She said someone was with us when we were telling stories, probably more than one.

Do you think its true that when you talk about ghosts you attract them towards you? Cuz thats what probably happened in that room.We told stories for about 15 minutes! Who knows how many spirits heard us?

My experience was not scary though, just creepy^_^

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

Quote:
Do you think its true that when you talk about ghosts you attract them towards you? Cuz thats what probably happened in that room.We told stories for about 15 minutes! Who knows how many spirits heard us?

I do think it will attract them to us..after the exam, my friends and I share ghost stories among us. Sometimes we felt damn strange or something suddenly fell. Yo..we told stories for a few days although we felt scary!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.