Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper deletion - Minitokyo

Wallpaper deletion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Well... im writing because my wallpaper "sEsShIeLov3R`s clouds" was deleted. I dont have the link or the wallpaper to show you because a did it a long time ago, but the reason to delete it was:
- The image was directly taken from another website or an image gallery, with or without modifying. Such pieces cannot be uploaded at all; only artwork created by yourself is allowed to be submitted in the IndyArt section.

But... i asked for permition to sEsShIeLov3R (the owner of my wallies background) and i left the link of the original wallie too! I even put the owner`s name in the tittle of my wallpaper. It was like a dedication to this user.
I dont know if you will give my wallie back but i wanted to say that i didnt take anything without asking. Also, i dont want to be banned in this unfair way...
Im sorry if you dont understand some parts of what im saying but i dont speak english and its a little dificult for me to write.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

sEsShIeLov3R`s clouds by chibichibikaukau <-- Wallpaper in question.
Sorry, even if you ask permission, you can't post wallpapers you did not make. You took Sesshie's wall and just added a scan to yours.
For more info, please read the Policy.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.