Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WL winners (finally) - Minitokyo

WL winners (finally)

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 8 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Ok.. I just wanted to make this short...

First of all, sorry everyone I wasn't able to do this in the fastest possible time. I really finished counting last month, but wasn't able to post the winners because I was stuck in another country with no Photoshop, etc. to make the prizes.. and now I've come back what I lack this time around is the TIME to make them..

For the theme March Love, here are the winners:
- 1st place: steffimon
- 2nd place: rika23
- 3rd place: kashikosa

Winners, I will PM the banners to you once I made them...

Guys, as Gel-chan has posted, we need moderators to run WL and be able to make changes. As additional to what Gel-chan said, I would like to add that the mod/admin should know how to make MT layouts and has knowledge in CSS. mods should be willing to feature a winged wallpaper at least every month.

I hope there are people who have PMed me and Gel-chan because we really really need moderators.

Thanks everyone!

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Congratulations to the winners :D

I would've taken the job of a moderator, but I'm too busy with other groups school -_-

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

hmm i already applied to be a mod with Gel-chan

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

Congratulations! Ich gratuliere ihnen! Gratulacje!
I don't know CSS yet.. but I wanna learn it.. but I have till July exams :/ I hope there will be more people that will be mods and have all what WL needs!

Signature

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Quote by syeung321hmm i already applied to be a mod with Gel-chan

same here, but I'll gladly send another PM ^_^' ^_^' XD

Congrats to the winners!

smallworld

smallworld

~..*..~

Congrats!

~SmaLLWoRLd~ :]
Signature

neomusahi

neomusahi

Theres no harm trying anything..

erm... well Congratulations! ^^

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

Congrats to the winners! \o/\o/

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.